Is Dr. Simka taking patients?

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
Wonderfulworld
Family Elder

Is Dr. Simka taking patients?

Post by Wonderfulworld »

I have had a Doppler scan in Ireland and have had probably CCSVI confirmed.
I am sorry if I'm repeating a previous post, this forum is so busy these days!
Does anyone know if Dr. Simka in Poland is taking patients?
Can anyone point me in the right direction?
Many thanks in advance.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Concussus Resurgo
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
RR-MS dx 1998 and Coeliac dx 2003
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tecfidera, Cymbalta, Baclofen.
EPO, Fish Oils, Vitamin D3 2000 IU, Magnesium, Multivitamin/mineral, Co-Enzyme Q10, Probiotics, Milk Thistle, Melatonin.
Whitey
Family Member

Post by Whitey »

From what I understand Dr. Simka is seeing many patients every week, and is booked for the next few years. Almost any clinic you go to will also require your scans to be redone in their clinics. They must confirm for themselves that a condition exists before proceeding with treatment.

Best option at this point is to send e-mails to Euromedic (Dr. Simka, Poland), Europa Nostra (Dr. Kostecki, Poland), AMEDS (Poland), Dr. Grozdinski (Bulgaria), and any other places you can find (India, Costa Rica, Scotland, etc) and get onto their waiting lists.

Often people are booked at more than one clinic and cancel at the others after they've gotten the procedure (like we are doing, don't want to take any chances!). If you can travel on short notice, let them know that too, as you may be able to pick up a cancellation spot.

Also, make sure to continue to do your research. Many more clinics are opening up each week, and they'll all have shorter waiting lists than Dr. Simka et al. Just make sure you do your research, as you don;t want to get a doctor who has no experience or without the proper training from Dr. Zamboni, Dr. Dake, or Dr. Simka.
Wonderfulworld
Family Elder

Post by Wonderfulworld »

Thank you Whitey, appreciate your reply.
:)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Concussus Resurgo
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
RR-MS dx 1998 and Coeliac dx 2003
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tecfidera, Cymbalta, Baclofen.
EPO, Fish Oils, Vitamin D3 2000 IU, Magnesium, Multivitamin/mineral, Co-Enzyme Q10, Probiotics, Milk Thistle, Melatonin.