PHYSIO-POST LIBERATION

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
thornyrose76
Family Elder

PHYSIO-POST LIBERATION

Post by thornyrose76 »

For anyone that has received the treatment-
Who has seen a physiotherapist?

Who has embarked upon a physio-therapy program, what are your improvements, if any? :)
cah
Family Elder

Post by cah »

Can't really contribute to that but wanted to mention that physios seem to be a good way to "spread the message". I have two friends who are physiotherapists, I told them bout CCSVI. They were very interested and told their MS patients about. Now one of them is on her way to liberation treatment (or maybe already done, they have a medical confidentiality, too). Seems that physios are good multipliers because they are in contact with PwMS but don't have the "pressure" about CCSVI as they can't do anything but tell about. They're not in the professional position to say "do this" or "don't do this" (just "google this" ;) ) or about deciding wether it's true.
"There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance." Socrates
smokey
Family Member

Post by smokey »

I do Pilates/work with a physio. I've noticed that since the procedure I am sweating and can regulate my temperature much better, I dont have to stop halfway through the program to cool down, or ask for the heating ot be turned down. My balance has improved and also my stamina.

Return to “Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)”