Something of interest....

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
Trish317
Family Elder

Something of interest....

Post by Trish317 »

This doctor used to work for Ely Lilly....very interesting information, confirming alot.

http://john-virapen.com/en/home.html
cah
Family Elder

Post by cah »

That's funny... yesterday I stumbled upon a one hour video of a speech of him:

http://www.videogold.de/nebenwirkung-to ... industrie/

(He talks english, with a lousy german translator)
"There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance." Socrates
Trish317
Family Elder

Post by Trish317 »

There's a link on his website to YouTube videos. His talk is in four parts....very interesting.

I sent him a message on his website telling him about CCSVI.
kc
Family Elder

Post by kc »

I just listened to this in it's entirety. I think this is why ccsvi has gotten zero percent coverage in the USA. But I have noticed the new ms drug amprya has gotten decent press. This is quite depressing, but changeable.
I have an ms friend who I have gone on many protocols with to help our ms. I called her yesterday to talk about ccsvi. I have not spoke with her since January, she has heard nothing about ccsvi except through me.

I am very emotionally tied into ccsvi because 1. I believe in it 2. It makes sense 3. it has given me hope, where none has been in quite a few years. But stepping out of myself, I look subjectively at the whole situation. I would think that it would be front page news in every paper esp in the usa. I mean , yeah I will say it, a cure for multiple sclerosis? The info on this video just makes it all the more obvious to me that big pharma really does have control over our media.
kc
Daisy3
Family Elder

Post by Daisy3 »

Big pharma have BIG money. It means they can afford to buy media coverage for their products and have the reps to make sure their customer base is also acutely aware of new products.

It's sad but that's just how it is. The more money you have the more influence you can buy. Expecting the same of sort of media attention for CCSVI is just not going to happen, in fact the attention it has already is actually astounding. The reason for it is because the patients have acted as reps in this instance and gone in and told everyone they could about CCSVI.
I am just grateful that for those who can, there is someone out there who can perform the procedure. Yes it costs, but at least it is an option. It sucks if you can't afford it, and it hurts even more because people around them can afford it and seem to get better, but I am grateful for those who can..and I hope that in time everyone gets the treatment with the evidence based information to back it up.

I am praying fervently that they do find something in the veins they are looking at for those with mobility problems...and I hope it helps us..