Travel Insurance

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.

Travel Insurance

Postby Interrupted » Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:32 am

Does/can/has anybody get/got travel insurance when travelling abroad for liberation?

I'm assuming it would be impossible given the reason for going but just thought i'd float the question in case i'm being presumptious?

Anyone who has, what on earth did you say to be able to get it? :roll:
User avatar
Interrupted
Family Elder
 
Posts: 200
Joined: Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:00 pm
Location: UK

Advertisement

Postby Interrupted » Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:57 pm

Anyone?
User avatar
Interrupted
Family Elder
 
Posts: 200
Joined: Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:00 pm
Location: UK

Postby thornyrose76 » Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:02 pm

I'm glad you asked this question, bc it was suggested to me to get it but Im in Canada and if I am not able to afford treatment in USA then it is pointless to even look into it but you just never know, , things could change ..I didn't realize that I might not be able to get it bc of being in a wheelchair/have MS. Is this true anyone?Who has gotten travel insurance?
User avatar
thornyrose76
Family Elder
 
Posts: 462
Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:00 pm

Postby dania » Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:40 pm

thornyrose76 wrote:I'm glad you asked this question, bc it was suggested to me to get it but Im in Canada and if I am not able to afford treatment in USA then it is pointless to even look into it but you just never know, , things could change ..I didn't realize that I might not be able to get it bc of being in a wheelchair/have MS. Is this true anyone?Who has gotten travel insurance?

I got travel insurance for 1 week when I travelled from Montreal Canada to Bulgaria. It cost me $20. Used kantix.ca
User avatar
dania
Family Elder
 
Posts: 1083
Joined: Wed May 12, 2010 3:00 pm
Location: St Lazare Quebec

Postby thornyrose76 » Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:27 pm

thanks a bunch! :)
User avatar
thornyrose76
Family Elder
 
Posts: 462
Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:00 pm

Postby Interrupted » Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:58 pm

dania wrote:I got travel insurance for 1 week when I travelled from Montreal Canada to Bulgaria. It cost me $20. Used kantix.ca


But did they know 'why' you were travelling there dania?
User avatar
Interrupted
Family Elder
 
Posts: 200
Joined: Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:00 pm
Location: UK

Postby dania » Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:05 pm

Interrupted wrote:
dania wrote:I got travel insurance for 1 week when I travelled from Montreal Canada to Bulgaria. It cost me $20. Used kantix.ca


But did they know 'why' you were travelling there dania?



They do not as you that question. And I am in a wheelchair also.
User avatar
dania
Family Elder
 
Posts: 1083
Joined: Wed May 12, 2010 3:00 pm
Location: St Lazare Quebec

Postby Interrupted » Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:44 pm

Interesting, thank you.

Anyone else got any personal experience info on this?
User avatar
Interrupted
Family Elder
 
Posts: 200
Joined: Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:00 pm
Location: UK


Return to Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: melko321