Had CCSVI in Frankfurt on friday

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
Vee1012
Getting to Know You...

Had CCSVI in Frankfurt on friday

Post by Vee1012 »

Hi,

I had the CCSVI done in frankfurt on friday and straight away I felt so different. It was strange, because I had been having problems with my hearing and straight away I got that back. My balance improved and my eyesight got a little better. Straight away my feet felt warm and I have not had the fatigue that I normally get.
Now after 3 days I have started to feel a bit funny again. My balance isnt as good and I havent got as much energy. I wanted to ask whether this was normal or maybe it is something to do with me having a small baby.
If anybody has had a similar experience please let me know.

Thanks
Verity
Whitey
Family Member

Post by Whitey »

Great to hear!

Did you receive any stents, or just balloon angioplasty?
esta
Family Elder

Post by esta »

Vee1012
i was liberated may 6th, even though i have restenosed, it was slow. i remember in th begining its a kind of up and down thing, rest is so importantand i think thats when the old symptoms sneak back. list all your changes and do a daily scale, then weekly, by the end of a month the scale should still be equal or moving up, then you'll know...
best of luck!!!!!!!!!!!!
Downunder
Family Member

Re: Had CCSVI in Frankfurt on friday

Post by Downunder »

Vee1012 wrote:
It was strange, because I had been having problems with my hearing and straight away I got that back.

Verity
As I've not heard anyone else speak of their hearing, I thought I was the odd one!!

Mine 'popped' during my procedure on March 17th and to this day everything is so much louder!! Unfortunately not better in clarity, but we don't have to have the TV blaring anymore!!

Best wishes Verity and the very best of healing too.
Vee1012
Getting to Know You...

Post by Vee1012 »

Thank you for getting back. Yeah I should rest but my baby has not been so good so have been up all night. How do you know if you have restenosed? I have got burning in my legs again but my brain fog seems to have diminished and my tiredness is still a lot better than before I had it done even with no sleep from my little one. I have another appointment with Dr Vogl in 6 months for a venogram but is there anyway I can find out before?
Thanks
Verity
Vee1012
Getting to Know You...

Post by Vee1012 »

I meant to say that it was just the balloon angioplasty, Dr Vogl does it this way rather than the stents.