Arizona Heart Institute

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.

Arizona Heart Institute

Postby Blaze » Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:55 am

Does anyone have any information on Arizona Heart Institute in Phoenix? Through a lead, I contacted them. I understand there are over 200 ahead of me on their list. They are not yet able to confirm price.

I prefer to have treatment in Ontario (preferably with Dr. McDonald) or elswhere in Canada, but while awaiting any developments here, I'm checking out other options.
Blaze
Family Elder

Advertisement

Postby dodgeviper » Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:25 pm

You should have a PM, Blaze.
dodgeviper
Getting to Know You...

Postby Cece » Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:47 pm

do a google search for a blog by Tisa, I think that's her name

Or go look for it on the Facebook site. She's pretty open about sharing this info. It does sound like her doctor is getting slammed with ccsvi patients. I believe it is the female doctor and not the others on staff that is doing ccsvi treatment.
"However, the truth in science ultimately emerges, although sometimes it takes a very long time," Arthur Silverstein, Autoimmunity: A History of the Early Struggle for Recognition
Cece
Family Elder

Postby Rieja » Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:48 am

http://tisasmsliberationexperience.blogspot.com/

FYI, I got on ther list last Fri. Apparantly I am #342 (from an email from them). They also stated that they will get back to me in Oct.

So now I am on two "lists" one in Albany and one in Phoenix.
Rieja
Family Member

Return to Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)