Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:00 pm
|MS Liberation Petition & Canada Day in Newmarket
We have an 8 ' table at the upcoming Newmarket Kanata Festival on Canada Day. We cannot go out into the people traffic and solicit, but with the appropriate signage we will attract them. Thanks to Newmarket Counsellor, Joe Sponga, we will also have a 10' x 10' canopy.
There will be at least six copies of the petition on the table. If anyone is in town that weekend and wishes to help, please contact me by email or telephone. Thank you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~MS Liberation Petition and New Strategy
Hi everyone —
If you are already working on it, thank you, but there is some new information below that you may not have.
Please, I really need your help with this petition
________________________________________The new objective, is for every MPP in Ontario to receive signed originals of the 'petition'. An MPP, when receiving a petition is obligated to register the petition with the Ontario Legislature, so the more the better.
Let's 'flood' every constituent’s office with signatures. Let's make 'MS Liberation Procedure', a household phrase in every home, in every corner of the province, and especially in every MPP office, as soon as possible.
The petition with signatures can be submitted in whole or in part, to your MPP at any time and as many times as you wish.
This 'thing' needs to go 'viral' and with today's technology, that should not be a problem.
Any updated information can be found at www.msliberationontario.com
The PETITION PROTOCOL is as follows:
• Each page with signatures must contain the actual petition preamble.
• The preamble page cannot have any attachments.
• Submitted pages must NOT contain pasted information or copies, and should not be faxed or emailed.
• Since this is a provincial petition, all signatures must be of an Ontario Resident.
• One or more signed pages in whole or part, can be be submitted by anyone, any time, to their respective MPP. We now have our website(blog): http://www.msliberationontario.com/, where anyone can download copies of the Petition, CCSVI 101 (info. sheet), and the Protocol /Strategy page.This is what I need please:
I am hoping that each new person who receives this e-mail will print a copy of the petition, collect some signatures, and mail it to their respective MPP, AND ALSO pass this email along to fellow MSers, family, relatives, friends, co-workers, acquaintacnes so many others can do the same.
The MPP office says, just mail the completed petition sheet as is, or attach the information page if you wish.
This is extremely important to myself and thousands of other frustrated Canadians with CCSVI and MS.
The petition distribution, and/or signing and submitting to their respective MPP, hopefully, will have a life of its’ own, with your help. There is no time limit, just keep, them going all summer long, or until the situation is resolved.Please........your help would be greatly appreciated....Thank You.
If there are any questions, please contact me by email or phone.