AMEDS Poland

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
Kuly
Getting to Know You...

AMEDS Poland

Post by Kuly »

I received an e mail from AMEDS this morning for a opening because of a cancellation. Have accepted but know very little about them.....any thoughts appreciated.
Regards,
8) Kuly
Ernst
Family Elder

Post by Ernst »

We came back from Ameds some days ago and first I must say that we are very happy about our visit in Warsaw. Now, the only worry is "fear of re-stenosis". My wife's cronic neck pain disappeared quite immediately and there was very good effect days after, and that was seen in neurological examination before and after procedure. Its only a week from her procedure. But to answer your question shortly, we were pleased and happy to visit Ameds. My wife was treated and same time our friend (man) from same town.. so now we have two cases to "study" about effects of treatment.
My wife's 3 yrs post video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLeqLps8XR8

Our family: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_QCKxeQAlg
mangio
Family Elder

feet test

Post by mangio »

I saw a video clip of an examination of someones feet being checked
in a hospital bed I believe in Poland. Amazing to see no more babinski!
Thankyou if you made it. It gives hope to see something like that.
naychergirl
Family Member

Post by naychergirl »

I just received an email from Ameds asking me to respond in the next 3 days for an appointment. They are making appointments upto the end of the year. I was hoping to have the proceedure here in the states, but I'll go wherever I have to!
IbRiz
Family Member

Post by IbRiz »

Hi there

I am going to Ameds on july 12th !

Anyone else going at the same time?

christian
RRMS Dx'd 2009
Ernst
Family Elder

Re: feet test

Post by Ernst »

mangio wrote:I saw a video clip of an examination of someones feet being checked
:lol: that was my wife's feet, and I was filming that. The effect with procedure was very, very good after procedure. I haven't seen neurolgical examination before, but it was good to see - I realized more clearly the problems; motorical, balance, muscle tension (or tonus), sense, etc. The babinski reflex disappearing 3 days after procedure was incredible.. I quess even the neuro was a bit surprised. (that neuro was absolutely wonderful, so kind).
My wife's 3 yrs post video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLeqLps8XR8

Our family: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_QCKxeQAlg
naychergirl
Family Member

Post by naychergirl »

I just got a date from Ameds for November 15th. I am overjoyed! I just wish it was sooner!
Cece
Family Elder

Re: feet test

Post by Cece »

Ernst wrote:
mangio wrote:I saw a video clip of an examination of someones feet being checked
:lol: that was my wife's feet, and I was filming that. The effect with procedure was very, very good after procedure. I haven't seen neurolgical examination before, but it was good to see - I realized more clearly the problems; motorical, balance, muscle tension (or tonus), sense, etc. The babinski reflex disappearing 3 days after procedure was incredible.. I quess even the neuro was a bit surprised. (that neuro was absolutely wonderful, so kind).
This is the first I've heard of the Babinski reflex disappearing...that is amazing. How does that even happen? The babinski reflex is due to neurological damage?!?!
"However, the truth in science ultimately emerges, although sometimes it takes a very long time," Arthur Silverstein, Autoimmunity: A History of the Early Struggle for Recognition

Return to “Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)”