MSSO Ambassador says: "Dr Z. should be tied up and shot

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
muse
Family Elder

MSSO Ambassador says: "Dr Z. should be tied up and shot

Post by muse »

...an Ontario MS Society Ambassador - What a bunch of criminals!?!:evil:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Letters to the Editor sent to Toronto Globe & Mail - June 29 2010
Dr. Zamboni´s Liberation Treatment:

Dear Editor,
During this past weekend of June 27th and 28th. I attended a family function where by an Ontario MS Society Ambassador was in attendance. Because I have MS my brother asked this Ambassador his thoughts on Dr. Zamboni and his Liberation Treatment.

This was his quoted reply "Dr. Zamboni should be tied up and shot."

One would assume being an Ambassador for the MS Society that his views are in fact the views of the entire board during discussion behind closed doors.

I find it amazing that when I ask my neurologist a question about the disease, it's origin, the future, the purpose of the drugs I take weekly I get a consistent "well we really don't know."

Now we have Dr. Zamboni who has a solid logical theory with answers that lay people can understand and digest. What organ in our body does not need a steady consistent flow of blood? If this was any other organ the procedure to unblock the vein would be performed asap in order to allow that organ to function properly.

From where I sit Dr. Zamboni has done nothing less then try and help people live better lives. He has been extremely successful so far in getting people out of their wheel chairs, feeling their limbs and working. Significantly more then my neurologist has done. Hardly a reason to shoot him.

What is really going on at the MS Society and why do they have no interest in our well being?"

Mark Campbell

Publish Letter Link:
http://www.publishaletter.com/readletter.jsp?plid=20475
Last edited by muse on Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
erinc14
Family Elder

Post by erinc14 »

I hope this is looked into by the media .
Algis
Family Elder

Post by Algis »

Pardon me if I intrude; but does that has been "really" said or written?

I am convinced that this has to be apologized by "anybody" who states this about "anybody" in a "civilized" country/society - or am I back to Stalin's era?

I am shocked; in the name of all who have been "tied and shot" on this planet.
It is indignant from a human being to use such words; or even have such thoughts...
dodgeviper
Getting to Know You...

Post by dodgeviper »

Algis is right, but I would be less polite.

Science calls for rational debate and evidence, not what amount to death threats.

And either Canadians tax dollars (or donated dollars) are paying for this ambassador?

I would demand a refund if I were a Canadian.

This is worse than the "hoax" remark in the Canadian Post, I believe, from Dr. Freedman.
PCakes
Family Elder

Post by PCakes »

..please edit this subject line.. these words are offensive, disrespectful and disturbing.
Let's move on and wave to this man from the 'high road'.
blossom
Family Elder

Post by blossom »

pretty scarey that a higher up official or anyone would make this statement. these are the same people that were supposed to be looking out for our interest and well being. this only goes to show that they are looking out for their own interest. when we improve and get better they will be out of a job and the higher ups won't be makeing those big wages that our illness has provided them for all these yrs. i feel so proud to be a part of a movement where people sitting in wheelchairs have stood up tall to all this beurocratic bs and has the strength and backbone that is helping to get dr. zambonni, dr. shelling and all the other good doctors research and hard work known in this money driven greedy world.
concerned

Post by concerned »

I wonder what the reaction would be if someone said "Dr. Freedman should be tied up and shot." in the media?
fernando
Family Elder

Post by fernando »

Concerned,

Point is no doctor, nor representative of any society has said such a thing.
mangio
Family Elder

Post by mangio »

someone on facebook today said this doesn't add-up, the only
person with that name on f.b. is a person from MI.

pCakes suggestion of please rise above all of this noise seems very wise
newlywed4ever
Family Elder

Post by newlywed4ever »

Whether true or false, please get rid of this thread or rename it. It's offensive, period.
muse
Family Elder

Post by muse »

Yes, it’s pretty much offensive because pwMS/CCSVI get pretty much abused by MSSOC around the globe since decades! Those offenders are nicely organised in societies watching pwMS/CCSVI like Barb Farrell die and get paid for it with the donations given by the good people who want help people like US. Holy moly, please do stop the insanity NOW and don’t shot the messenger, shot the criminals!
Arne – who is pleadingly hoping that PwCCSVI in MS & the good guys like Dr Zamboni get support by the Human Rights Commission soon!
Complaint with the HRC: http://bit.ly/a3vbem
muse
Family Elder

Post by muse »

-MSSOC Ambassador says: "Dr Z. should be tied up and shot”- Hopefully this is pc enough. Arne
1eye
Family Elder

Post by 1eye »

deliberate time wastage not ever actually published in the newspaper....

who is in charge of *your* time?

provocation? more FUD? nice way to waste a sunday. watch out. time on the wrong people's hands once a week. don't do blind google searches of name zamboni. if you read it on the internet, it could be somebody's yanking yer chain. it's a fun thing for some of those anti-ccsvi farts.
This unit of entertainment not brought to you by FREMULON.
Not a doctor.
"I'm still here, how 'bout that? I may have lost my lunchbox, but I'm still here." John Cowan Hartford (December 30, 1937 – June 4, 2001)
erinc14
Family Elder

Post by erinc14 »

if you read it on the internet, it could be somebody's yanking yer chain. it's a fun thing for some of those anti-ccsvi farts.
:D :!: _________________

Return to “Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)”