Off to Poland on Friday

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
OK77
Getting to Know You...

Off to Poland on Friday

Post by OK77 »

I'm cautiously optimistic!

Flying out on Friday, blood tests and MRV on Saturday, World Cup Final on Sunday, and hopefully balooning on Monday!

Anyone else goin to Poland for treatment next week?

cheers,
Ozi
OK77
Getting to Know You...

Post by OK77 »

I should also point out that i have been sleeping inclined since February 9th 2010 and have had many benefits, the most obvious ones being warm hands, feet, and clarity of thought. I decided to sleep inclined for a while before opting for CCSVI treatment just because it's free(!) and to see if 'forcing' my circulation would be beneficial. Well it has been, resoundingly(!), so the natural next step for me is to pursue beng treated for CCSVI, if indeed i have blocked veins.

Ozi
Algis
Family Elder

Post by Algis »

OK77: many people here and at Andrew's website benefited from inclined bed. It is one of the first thing anybody should try; as it is nearly "Zero" cost and as natural as the earth is round :)

Be well!!
cara28
Getting to Know You...

Post by cara28 »

Hi Ozi,

I'm also flying out on Friday and have the same schedule as you - hopefully ballooning on Monday too! Can't believe how soon the whole thing is. See you there!
OK77
Getting to Know You...

Post by OK77 »

cara28 wrote:Hi Ozi,

I'm also flying out on Friday and have the same schedule as you - hopefully ballooning on Monday too! Can't believe how soon the whole thing is. See you there!
That's great, see you there!

I'll probably be in my wheelchair. How will i recognise you?
powereds
Getting to Know You...

These Cypriut guys like doner kebabs!!

Post by powereds »

I wish you the very best in Poland, i'll be right by your side-literally. Get excited as I KNOW this is going to be beneficial for you. I'm having my 2nd dose of the treatment and I know this will work for me as the first changed my life, so let's see if my predictions have been right.

All the best in the world

How was your bath?
cara28
Getting to Know You...

Post by cara28 »

OK77 wrote:

I have long blonde hair and am in my late 20s, and will have my sporty-looking hubby with me! I'll keep an eye out for you. Look forward to meeting you! Safe travels!
OK77
Getting to Know You...

Re: These Cypriut guys like doner kebabs!!

Post by OK77 »

powereds wrote:I wish you the very best in Poland, i'll be right by your side-literally. Get excited as I KNOW this is going to be beneficial for you. I'm having my 2nd dose of the treatment and I know this will work for me as the first changed my life, so let's see if my predictions have been right.

All the best in the world

How was your bath?
you too mate! not long to go at all!

still 100%?
OK77
Getting to Know You...

Post by OK77 »

cara28 wrote:
OK77 wrote:

I have long blonde hair and am in my late 20s, and will have my sporty-looking hubby with me! I'll keep an eye out for you. Look forward to meeting you! Safe travels!
Cool! I'll be the 30ish year old chap with his mum and sister!

don't tell me you're on the 6 am Ryanair flight too!
Last edited by OK77 on Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
esta
Family Elder

Post by esta »

i'm soooooooooo happy for all of you...where in poland? i'm returning to katowice in august and i know too, it will be great! i have also been inclined since feb...and even then after my first ballooning in may, the results were incredible!
cara28
Getting to Know You...

Post by cara28 »

Cool! I'll be the 30ish year old chap with his mum and sister!

don't tell me you're on the 6 am Ryanair flight too![/quote]

We're taking a couple of flights to get to Katowice, but yep we leave sometime around 6 am! We'll probably be the groggy looking couple in the hotel!

Return to “Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)”