AMEDS July 16

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
ssmme
Family Elder

AMEDS July 16

Post by ssmme »

My date at AMEDS in Poland is July 16th. I am excited, scared plus all the other emotions. What if they don't find anything wrong? What if they can't treat mine? Yikes I'm going crazy. I can't wait till I know more about how my veins look. I could use some words of encouragement and words of advice. Please tell me what you can if you know anything about AMEDS.

Thanks,
Marcia
CCSVIhusband
Family Elder

Re: AMEDS July 16

Post by CCSVIhusband »

ssmme wrote:My date at AMEDS in Poland is July 16th. I am excited, scared plus all the other emotions. What if they don't find anything wrong? What if they can't treat mine? Yikes I'm going crazy. I can't wait till I know more about how my veins look. I could use some words of encouragement and words of advice. Please tell me what you can if you know anything about AMEDS.

Thanks,
I've been there ... I know exactly what you're going through. I wouldn't have believed (fully believed) the CCSVI stories unless I saw it in person ...

Let me tell you, if they don't find something, they didn't look in the right spots or weren't skilled enough.

It (CCSVI) IS there.

As far as whether or not they'll be able to treat, that's an unknown at this point ... but you DO have some sort of vein issue.
ssmme
Family Elder

Post by ssmme »

@CCSVIhusband - thanks for the words of encouragement. I feel like for the first time I'm taking my MS into my own hands and not being pulled by the leash of my neurologist. It's scary. It's a big thing but I'm not getting any better. I hope and pray that it helps. I know it's not a cure but I'm willing to take the chance for improvement.
Marcia
IbRiz
Family Member

Post by IbRiz »

Hi Marcia

I'm going to have the procedure at Ameds on july 13th.

Have a look at their facebook group for more info:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/gro ... 8854873321

christian
RRMS Dx'd 2009
naychergirl
Family Member

Post by naychergirl »

I just got an email from Ameds asking me to respond in 3 days for an appointment. I am so ready and excited!
Loobie
Family Elder

Post by Loobie »

I sent you a PM Mar.
naychergirl
Family Member

Post by naychergirl »

O.K. Now I'm psyched. I got an email from Ameds telling me I have an appointment on 11/15. I'm worried that maybe my vein/s aren't blocked and I will making the trip for nothing.

My right leg feels heavy, stiff, and pins and needley. And sometimes my chest feels heavy, like a weight is laying on it, and my back hurts sometimes. I too have the fatigue, cold feet. And that's on all the med's my neuro has me on!
Doug613

Here we go!

Post by Doug613 »

My wife goes to Ameds for July 19. Anyone have any comments about the place and how it was run etc.? We are in canada and would like to hear from others who have gone.
TIA
ssmme
Family Elder

Post by ssmme »

@Doug613 - we should see each other there. I arrive in Poland on the July 14th. Like everyone else I'm worried/concerned they won't find anything wrong with me and will send me on my way. My treatment (day 1) begins July 16th.

I wish you a safe and peaceful trip to Warsaw!!
Marcia
naychergirl
Family Member

Post by naychergirl »

Hi Doug and Marcia!

We will be there all about the same time. I'll look you up! I don't know anyone that has had this proceedure, especially here in Florida. What I've read in TIMS from people who've had the proceedure done at Ameds, it's all good.
I'll pray for us. I think God has a handle on this one, and we are brought together for a reason.

I found out about this through my mail lady, who happens to go to the same church as me and my husband. I had been praying for healing for some time. And the wahla! The article in my mailbox that led me to this web site, that led me to Poland.

We are in the best of hands!

Marie
bossman
Getting to Know You...

Post by bossman »

May God's PEACE and HEALING be with you all!!
naychergirl
Family Member

Post by naychergirl »

Thanks Bossman. I believe it's God's hand upon us that is leading us. Why else would it be dissed by most of the neuro's and the government. Look at Christ. He was considered a rabble rouser. That's what I want to be. I will advocate for this proceedure, with hopes that other's who have experienced the same thing will join me from around the world and spread the Word of our healing, and the great news ! It's still pretty scary to think that I/we may not have blocked veins. but from reading others experiences and wisdom, all MS'ers have some blockage. And that gives me hope.
Have you had the proceedure done a Ameds? any words of advice?
Marie[/list][/quote]

Return to “Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)”