Symtpom change post-CCSVI treatment

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.

Symtpom change post-CCSVI treatment

Postby suzq77 » Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:50 pm

Has any had a complete flip in sensation? My feet and legs are usually cold (on the inside; a sensory feeling - not cold to the touch). But as of last night, they feel warm and they're buzzing more, as if the neurons are firing? I dunno. Call me crazy but it feels different - not in a bad way, though... Input, please?
suzq77
Family Member

Advertisement

Postby Cece » Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:53 pm

Not after ccsvi treatment (next month, can't wait) but after IBT! Three times: when I first started it, when I bumped it up higher, and when I came back after two weeks vacation. Tingling buzzy feet but in a good way. Not sure if this helps but I wanted to post because it was something I was not expecting and I have to assume it's a blood flow benefit from the IBT; I can't say I understand it. Each time it only lasted a few days.
"However, the truth in science ultimately emerges, although sometimes it takes a very long time," Arthur Silverstein, Autoimmunity: A History of the Early Struggle for Recognition
Cece
Family Elder

Postby lucky125 » Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:54 am

suzq77,

I came out of my procedure with warm pink feet! They have remaind that way for the past 4 months. I still have some sensory issues. Feet feel cold when they are actually warm to the touch, but only occassionally. And it is not a hurting cold, just mildly irritating.

Congrats on your warm, buzzy feet!
Liberated at Georgetown U. 3/3/10. Subsequent procedures at U of Maryland with Dr. Ziv Haskal 7/30/10, 12/2/10, 5/11/11. http://myliberationadventure.blogspot.com
lucky125
Family Elder

Return to Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)