UK Turf War on CCSVI - Daily Telegraph 12 Jul p23

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.

Postby BalsaBoy » Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:33 pm

Good article, Mark. First time I've bought the Telegraph too. It's a bit unwieldy, is it not? Keep us informed.

Blaze, I think there's been a fair bit of media coverage of CCSVI in Scotland. In particular Badger and Tiger Tim's trip to see Dr Simka in Poland which featured in the Evening Times. A couple of articles have appeared in the tabloids too. Definitely need more coverage though.

The Essential Health Clinic in Glasgow started doing doppler scans of MS punter's jugulars in late June and are up to about eight people a day now so get your friend on the waiting list. Me and my sis were there a few days ago and were happy to be tested positive for wonky veinitis.

but there was an interesting article about sarcoidosis at the bottom,

WhyRwehere, I don't understand this reference to the French President?
BalsaBoy
Family Member

Advertisement

Postby Drury » Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:34 pm

Well done Mark!

Thank you for making more people aware of CCSVI in the UK and in the Telegraph no less!!

Wishing you all the best,
Drury
Drury
Family Elder

Postby Chrystal » Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:05 pm

Great article, Mark!
Take care and keep well.
Chrystal
Chrystal
Family Elder

Comments on Telegraph Site

Postby MarkW » Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:36 am

The article allows comments, (you could register under your TIMS name). Some positive experiences of TIMS people who travelled for CCSVI would be helpful. Please keep it non controversial.
Thanks and regards,
MarkW

Comment on:
www.telegraph.co.uk/health/7882358/Can- ... elief.html
Mark Walker - Oxfordshire, England. Registered Pharmacist (UK). 10 years of study around MS.
Mark's CCSVI Report 7-Mar-11:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/8359854/MS-experts-in-Britain-have-to-open-their-minds.html
MarkW
Family Elder

Previous

Return to Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)