Which to pick: Dr Vogl in Germany or Ameds Centrum in Poland

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.

Postby adamt » Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:23 am

thanks for all the replies,

as ive already had a catheter venogram and doppler scan, i dont want to have to pay for 1-3 thousand EURO's on testing
User avatar
adamt
Family Elder
 
Posts: 304
Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:00 pm

Advertisement

Postby joge » Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:40 am

adamt,

You can send an email to Beelen and send copies of your CD's to Belgium for evaluatie. Beelen will inform you if he can be of help.
User avatar
joge
Family Elder
 
Posts: 109
Joined: Mon May 24, 2010 2:00 pm

Postby adamt » Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:52 am

thanks joge,
i called his secretary and there is a long waiting list, at least the very end of the year.

so it looks like i will just go to Poland

its a shame because Belgium would have been much more convenient for me
User avatar
adamt
Family Elder
 
Posts: 304
Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:00 pm

Re: adress Belgium

Postby L » Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:25 am

joge wrote:
L wrote:
joge wrote:Roel Beelen MD
Department of cardiovascular and thoracic surgery
OLV Hospital
Moorselbaan 164
9300 Aalst
België

Tel: (0032)(0)53/724599
Email: Roel(dot)Beelen(at)olvz-aalst.be


Thanks joge!


Some practical information:

I don't know how much time is needed between testing and treatment.
Beelen doesn't want you to fly within two weeks after treatment.


We have the eurostar connecting us!
User avatar
L
Family Elder
 
Posts: 946
Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:00 pm
Location: The United Kingdom

Postby joge » Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:26 am

Il n'y as pas un probleme avec le train, je crois...
The train won't be a problem, I guess..

I think it's about the pressure diffences, during takeoff and landing, that may cause problems...
On the other hand, I heard about people getting treatment in Poland, coming and going by airplane, without any problem, so.. :?
User avatar
joge
Family Elder
 
Posts: 109
Joined: Mon May 24, 2010 2:00 pm

Postby joge » Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:31 am

adamt wrote:thanks joge,
i called his secretary and there is a long waiting list, at least the very end of the year.

so it looks like i will just go to Poland

its a shame because Belgium would have been much more convenient for me


Sorry, he's getting popular in The Netherlands too! I hope the waitinglist in Poland is shorter!

Good luck!
User avatar
joge
Family Elder
 
Posts: 109
Joined: Mon May 24, 2010 2:00 pm

Postby adamt » Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:19 am

joge wrote:
Sorry, he's getting popular in The Netherlands too! I hope the waitinglist in Poland is shorter!

Good luck!


its ok Joge,

i have an appointment for Ameds - Poland in 4 weeks, but based on your results/experience i would much prefer to go to Belguim + its so much closer.

after a false negative in France, i need to triple check the dr i go to knows exactly what they are doing and does everything properly
User avatar
adamt
Family Elder
 
Posts: 304
Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:00 pm

Re: adress Belgium

Postby joge » Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:49 am

L wrote:
joge wrote:
L wrote:
joge wrote:Roel Beelen MD
Department of cardiovascular and thoracic surgery
OLV Hospital
Moorselbaan 164
9300 Aalst
België

Tel: (0032)(0)53/724599
Email: Roel(dot)Beelen(at)olvz-aalst.be


Thanks joge!


Some practical information:

I don't know how much time is needed between testing and treatment.
Beelen doesn't want you to fly within two weeks after treatment.


We have the eurostar connecting us!


L,

This guy from the UK, was treated in Aalst by Beelen:

http://www.msrc.co.uk/index.cfm/fuseact ... ageid/3008
User avatar
joge
Family Elder
 
Posts: 109
Joined: Mon May 24, 2010 2:00 pm

Re: adress Belgium

Postby L » Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:53 am

joge wrote:
L wrote:
joge wrote:
L wrote:
joge wrote:Roel Beelen MD
Department of cardiovascular and thoracic surgery
OLV Hospital
Moorselbaan 164
9300 Aalst
België

Tel: (0032)(0)53/724599
Email: Roel(dot)Beelen(at)olvz-aalst.be


Thanks joge!


Some practical information:

I don't know how much time is needed between testing and treatment.
Beelen doesn't want you to fly within two weeks after treatment.


We have the eurostar connecting us!


L,

This guy from the UK, was treated in Aalst by Beelen:

http://www.msrc.co.uk/index.cfm/fuseact ... ageid/3008


Ah yes, I'm familiar with David. Thanks for that. I knew he was treated in Belgium, I should have put two and two together.
User avatar
L
Family Elder
 
Posts: 946
Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:00 pm
Location: The United Kingdom

Postby L » Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:16 pm

Unfortunatly I received a reply from Dr Beelen - he is not taking on any more patients. Try again in eight monyjs he saud.
User avatar
L
Family Elder
 
Posts: 946
Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:00 pm
Location: The United Kingdom

Postby joge » Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:21 pm

pffffffff
User avatar
joge
Family Elder
 
Posts: 109
Joined: Mon May 24, 2010 2:00 pm

Postby joge » Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:25 am

joge wrote:
adamt wrote:thanks joge,
i called his secretary and there is a long waiting list, at least the very end of the year.

so it looks like i will just go to Poland

its a shame because Belgium would have been much more convenient for me


Sorry, he's getting popular in The Netherlands too! I hope the waitinglist in Poland is shorter!

Good luck!


Dr Beelen in Aalst, Belgium, is taking new patients again!
User avatar
joge
Family Elder
 
Posts: 109
Joined: Mon May 24, 2010 2:00 pm

Postby L » Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:19 am

joge wrote:
joge wrote:
adamt wrote:thanks joge,
i called his secretary and there is a long waiting list, at least the very end of the year.

so it looks like i will just go to Poland

its a shame because Belgium would have been much more convenient for me


Sorry, he's getting popular in The Netherlands too! I hope the waitinglist in Poland is shorter!

Good luck!


Dr Beelen in Aalst, Belgium, is taking new patients again!


That's great, where did you hear this?
User avatar
L
Family Elder
 
Posts: 946
Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:00 pm
Location: The United Kingdom

belgium

Postby joge » Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:00 pm

On the dutch ccsvi website: ccsvi.nl
He contacted the mediators to tell them.
User avatar
joge
Family Elder
 
Posts: 109
Joined: Mon May 24, 2010 2:00 pm

Previous

Return to Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


Contact us | Terms of Service