CCSVI Information, A Major Breakthrough In Medicine

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.

CCSVI Information, A Major Breakthrough In Medicine

Postby erinc14 » Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:47 pm

Quote from Gianfranco Campalani (sent to Dr Tom Gilhooly in February 2010)

" I am 64 and I was diagnosed with MS in 1986. I have being working full-time as a consultant cardiac surgeon in Belfast for the last 17 years. I met Dr Zamboni in my home town of Ferrara over three years ago and, following a Doppler study, I underwent angioplasty of both jugular veins by his team with significant improvement of my condition. Last Summer I noticed a slight deterioration and a Doppler study in Ferrara revealed re-occurrence of the narrowing of the jugular veins. I underwent a second liberation procedure in Belfast last October, with consequent improvement. For the last three years I have been campaigning in favour of the theory of CCSVI amongst colleagues in my hospital with no avail. I believe that the medical establishment has to wait for further evidence to be produced before accepting this new and revolutionary approach to the understanding and the treatment of MS". ... nAodBXALlQ
Family Elder

Postby IHateMS » Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:22 pm

thanks for posting
Family Elder

Return to Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)