CCSVI IN MEXICO

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.

CCSVI IN MEXICO

Postby KEVIN151 » Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:23 pm

Has anyone had the CCSVI procedure done in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico? How was it? Thank you.
KEVIN151

Advertisement

Postby welshman » Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:11 pm

Check out "Forum on Health", Google it and you'll need to join.
Then check out the blog of "drglen". He has just returned after they treated his wife there. His blog goes into quite a bit of detail of what happened there.

I read about this couple a few weeks back and e-mailed the Amerimed hospital for info. When I questioned some of the response I received I never heard back from them !!!! Although this was sort of off-putting the info provided by "drglen" in his Forim blog does seem a little more encouraging and perhaps this place deserves another look.
welshman
Family Elder

Postby welshman » Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:13 pm

Sorry Kevin, I might have given incorrect info - just reviewed my answer and realized you asked about Cabo San Lucas whereas this info I gave relates to Los Cabos :oops:

So to answer your question again, no I haven't heard of treatment in Cabo San Lucas !!!!~!!!
welshman
Family Elder

Postby tkieneker » Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:54 pm

We are going in two weeks time and have spoken with a number of people who have been treated there, all with wonderful results. Did you have any specific questions?
tkieneker

Return to Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)