Hubbard Foundation, July 29th, Anybody else?

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
BamBAM
Family Member

Hubbard Foundation, July 29th, Anybody else?

Post by BamBAM »

Hi all

I am going to be scanned at the Hubbard Foundation, Thursday July 29th, Was just wondering if anybody else will be there that day.
Cece
Family Elder

Post by Cece »

Best wishes that they find something that can be fixed!
"However, the truth in science ultimately emerges, although sometimes it takes a very long time," Arthur Silverstein, Autoimmunity: A History of the Early Struggle for Recognition
garyak
Family Elder

Post by garyak »

Hey Bam Bam, I was there last Thursday-you are in for a treat. This family is very compasionate, full of passion regarding ccsvi-as Dr. Hubbard's son Devin had the liberation procedure. They have a sophisticated fMRI and use the Haake protocol. It was a great experience-great customer service. The best part is they will refer you to an IR for surgery in San Diego if indicated. Can't say enough good about our experience there-wonderful people, wonderful family. Mom was there and chatted us up for a couple hours. She is an OT by profession and very knowledgeable regarding MS and ccsvi. Best of luck. I expect my results in 2-3 weeks.
Last edited by garyak on Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jamit
Family Member

Post by jamit »

Good that the experience is great. Now we just need the price to come down. I think it is a bit stiff to ask for a ton of money up front and declare that insurance companies may not cover ...which in turn invites insurance companies to not cover at all...you already got the procedure and paid for it. They may be nice which one would expect for such an expensive outfit.
garyak
Family Elder

Post by garyak »

I paid $2500 US for the diagnostic testing. The surgery fee is going to be $7500 US
jamit
Family Member

Post by jamit »

It is not the amount that bothers me and iif one is uninsured it is fine, but if one is insured it would be covered if one gets a referral to say stanford by a vascular doc and they got a lot more ezxperience. I guess they are matching the Euromedic costs, good with a little competition I suppose then costs should come down in Poland.
skipk

Hubbard foundation

Post by skipk »

liberated yesterday through Hubbard. awesome experience. did MRI on July 1st. scheduled for yesterday. awesome clinic. no discomfort during or after. 70% MS free by next day. United Healthcare insurance covered MRI and procedure. $0 out of pocket. Hubbard is legit and not going anywhere. I was also scheduled in albany, spokane, arizona, and poland. nobody else came through for me.

Return to “Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)”