Lets found special award for neurlogists

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
perso

Lets found special award for neurlogists

Post by perso »

Hi everyone I'm newbie, I 've got some perfidious idea and I'm curious what do you think about it:
Let's found award ( eg. 100 000$ specialy dedicated to neurologists who claims that narrowing of veins is normal and it shouldn't be treated ) .
If they consider that this obstuction needn't be treated they should be interesting in such award ?
This award will be paid if some ot them agree to blocked his vein ( It think it should be quite easy to do ) .
It will be realy cheap method to show that obstructed vein should be treated.

I think we are able to found such award ( I'm sure that we will never need to pay that award :D )

Sorry if my english is not enough understandable ( acctualy it's my first post in english ;) )

BTW. I'm from Poland and I've got CCSVI operation 5 months ago - I'm quite convinced that it's realy helpfull ( especialy for MS symptoms such like dizzines,fatique and memory disturbance )
Donnchadh
Family Elder

Post by Donnchadh »

I have a better idea, and it's the American way:

....let's start a class action lawsuit and sue their sorry asses for obstructing a potentially curative treatment for their MS patients.

Donnchadh
Kitty says, "Take that, you stenosis!"

Got MS?.....Get Liberated!
sbr487
Family Elder

Post by sbr487 »

unblocked veins will block the money flow ...
BooBear
Family Elder

Post by BooBear »

I like Donna's idea. :)
Three veins angioplastied.  One renewed life.