You'd be flying from Hawaii twice if you go with Dr. Hubbard? That doesn't seem...optimal. Maybe go east coast after all? There is also the Pacific Physicians that was just posted about here. They've set up on their website that they do ccsvi testing, someone here has been to them and gave them a positive review, and they are in California.
Another option is to wait, Dr. Hubbard's son posted on Facebook awhile back that he thought by August they'd have the trips consolidated down to just one trip. No idea where that stands or if that's still possible but it was something they were trying to do as of a few weeks ago.
Most docs do the MRV testing beforehand, but then review it themselves. It's sending it out to Dr Haacke for review that makes it take so long. Dr. Siskin does MRVs for people who are local, but for people flying in he goes straight to the catheter venogram.
I think DrS's opinion has been that people with CCSVI have MS and people with MS have CCSVI...so if a MRV came back negative, it's worth continuing to try for a catheter venogram, because MRVs have not been determined to be useful or not useful in any published research (Zamboni's research used the doppler ultrasound.)
Best of luck whatever you manage! It is not easy, this navigating our way to treatment, but I think it's been getting a little easier these last several months.
"However, the truth in science ultimately emerges, although sometimes it takes a very long time," Arthur Silverstein, Autoimmunity: A History of the Early Struggle for Recognition