Madison WI IR's?

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
VailKin
Getting to Know You...

Madison WI IR's?

Post by VailKin »

Has anyone in or near Madison, WI contacted any IRs locally? I know UW Madison is doing a study of CCSVI funded by the NMSS but was wondering if there was anything else going on?

You can pm me with info to keep it private...
Dxd 1994 RRMS, 2008 SPMS
Climb on!
VailKin
Getting to Know You...

Can we work together to dig up some IRs

Post by VailKin »

35 people viewed my original post. Any of you want to work with me to make some calls and educate some dr.s in the Madison, WI area? PM me.
Dxd 1994 RRMS, 2008 SPMS
Climb on!
Cece
Family Elder

Post by Cece »

I'm in MN, so always interested in goings-on in the general upper Midwest. I am not aware of any docs in Wisconsin currently testing or treating but hope you can get one started. Do you have all the information you need for contacting them? There's a website with all possible IRs for every state. And the research sticky here is useful if you want to include Dr. Zamboni's endovascular treatment research or something else. Best wishes. Every doc we have was found by someone doing the legwork.
"However, the truth in science ultimately emerges, although sometimes it takes a very long time," Arthur Silverstein, Autoimmunity: A History of the Early Struggle for Recognition
1hunter
Family Member

Post by 1hunter »

sent you a PM did you get it?
VailKin
Getting to Know You...

Post by VailKin »

1hunter wrote:sent you a PM did you get it?
Nope. And, I've been calling local IRs' - no positive response so far....
Dxd 1994 RRMS, 2008 SPMS
Climb on!
1hunter
Family Member

Post by 1hunter »

I live about 2 hrs from Madison, i have not been able to find anyone interested either. If you find someone let me know, i'll do the same
newlywed4ever
Family Elder

Post by newlywed4ever »

I am in UP of MI and sent info to IRs in Green Bay, Marshfield and Marinette with no bites... But good luck with your quest - it will happen! I did not do good follow-up but (excuses, excuses).

Return to “Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)”