Fondazione Hilarescere letter to Alberta Health Services

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.

Postby Billmeik » Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:29 am

Im not saying there arent MS patients with heart issues, but not 95% of them like Simka is finding with stenosis. I mean in the regular population there are going to be heart issues in some people...
User avatar
Billmeik
Family Elder
 
Posts: 694
Joined: Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:00 pm

Advertisement

Postby sbr487 » Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:55 am

http://www.facebook.com/#!/note.php?not ... 8097155317

Looks like foot in the mouth is a common disease some neuros suffer from.
Dr. Embry brings out the falsehood neuros are spreading around ...
A new scientific truth does not triumph by convincing its opponents and making them see the light, but rather because its opponents eventually die and a new generation grows up that is familiar with it
- Max Planck
User avatar
sbr487
Family Elder
 
Posts: 861
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:00 pm
Location: India

Postby PCakes » Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:07 am

sbr487..thank you!! for the link!!
http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_i ... 8097155317

w00t!! Dr Embry... the facts will always prevail!!

My morning smile..
For example we have the statement “They [neurologists] also know that MS or an MS-like condition has never been shown to be a result of blocked or sluggish veins”. Exactly how neurologists know this is of course unknown (extrasensory psychic powers?), and such pompous bluster has no place in an objective analysis of an important health issue.
User avatar
PCakes
Family Elder
 
Posts: 849
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:00 pm
Location: Canada

Postby sbr487 » Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:32 am

PCakes wrote:sbr487..thank you!! for the link!!
http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_i ... 8097155317

w00t!! Dr Embry... the facts will always prevail!!

My morning smile..
For example we have the statement “They [neurologists] also know that MS or an MS-like condition has never been shown to be a result of blocked or sluggish veins”. Exactly how neurologists know this is of course unknown (extrasensory psychic powers?), and such pompous bluster has no place in an objective analysis of an important health issue.


The article is full of gems (including the above one. Dr. Hubbard also asked similar question). For example, Dr. Embry thrashes the theory of MS causing venous issues asking even if vein narrowing can be explained, how does one explain valve issues due to inflammatory process.

One question I have - is it a case that neuros are forgetting the basics in an attempt to prove ccsvi wrong or they have been over rated all along ...
A new scientific truth does not triumph by convincing its opponents and making them see the light, but rather because its opponents eventually die and a new generation grows up that is familiar with it
- Max Planck
User avatar
sbr487
Family Elder
 
Posts: 861
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:00 pm
Location: India

Postby Billmeik » Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:01 am

ya talked about this a few months back when this came out

http://www.albertahealthservices.ca/fea ... -sheet.pdf

my logic went ms causes scarring and scar tissue cells that can wash down.

These cells have a 'clenching' that is used to close wounds. This could cause stenosis.

Why the jugulars? If this was how this disease worked the stenosis would be at the heart. Perhaps when sleeping and blood is lieing stagnant in your jugulars that's when the scarr tissue cells that washed down do their work.

I like it when neuros debate the chicken and egg problem more than 'does ccsvi exist which is lame and last year'.
User avatar
Billmeik
Family Elder
 
Posts: 694
Joined: Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:00 pm

Postby garyak » Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:52 pm

So, I don't remember coming across any responsive statements from the AHS department since this all hit the fan in August.
Has anybody seen any change in this department's official position since?
I have the opportunity to meet with two Alberta MLAs next week and Dr. Embry's letter will be one of my best references.
My ccsvi treatment results will also be valuable ammo for the meeting.
User avatar
garyak
Family Elder
 
Posts: 314
Joined: Sun May 30, 2010 2:00 pm
Location: grande prairie , alberta,canada

Postby Sotiris » Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:49 am

Letter from Fondazione Hilarescere to Alberta Health Services Board Chair:

http://www.fondazionehilarescere.org/pd ... rvices.pdf
User avatar
Sotiris
Family Elder
 
Posts: 126
Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:00 pm
Location: Greece

Postby PCakes » Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:36 pm

Sotiris wrote:Letter from Fondazione Hilarescere to Alberta Health Services Board Chair:

http://www.fondazionehilarescere.org/pd ... rvices.pdf


Kalispéra Sotiris... is this real?????
User avatar
PCakes
Family Elder
 
Posts: 849
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:00 pm
Location: Canada

Postby garyak » Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:03 pm

Wow, I just had a meeting with our two Alberta provincial MLAs here on Friday, I just copied this letter to them. They already have read Ashton Embry's letter .
User avatar
garyak
Family Elder
 
Posts: 314
Joined: Sun May 30, 2010 2:00 pm
Location: grande prairie , alberta,canada

Postby PCakes » Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:14 pm

garyak wrote:Wow, I just had a meeting with our two Alberta provincial MLAs here on Friday, I just copied this letter to them. They already have read Ashton Embry's letter .


I am trusting (gullible) by nature. I would like to believe this letter is real as, to me, it reflects conviction, passion and belief of CCSVI. Not to mention.. "take that!" ;)

This along with the news of Barb Farrell and Bluesky and and and.. wow!!

p.s. Gary, thank you for all the hard work you are doing!
User avatar
PCakes
Family Elder
 
Posts: 849
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:00 pm
Location: Canada

Postby happydance » Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:40 pm

PCakes
I am trusting (gullible) by nature. I would like to believe this letter is real as, to me, it reflects conviction, passion and belief of CCSVI. Not to mention.. "take that!" Wink


Link to Fondazione Hilarescere under relevant news:

http://www.fondazionehilarescere.org/eng/news_rilevanti.html
User avatar
happydance
Family Member
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:00 pm

Postby PCakes » Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:51 pm

happydance wrote:PCakes
I am trusting (gullible) by nature. I would like to believe this letter is real as, to me, it reflects conviction, passion and belief of CCSVI. Not to mention.. "take that!" Wink


Link to Fondazione Hilarescere under relevant news:

http://www.fondazionehilarescere.org/eng/news_rilevanti.html


HappyDance..wow!! .. :)

d-uh.. i should have checked here first. Thank you!!
User avatar
PCakes
Family Elder
 
Posts: 849
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:00 pm
Location: Canada

Previous

Return to Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


Contact us | Terms of Service