A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.


Postby sbr487 » Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:44 am

I was going through authorities that can take complaints against authorities who fail to do their job. One of them is Ombudsman ...

Here is a link to Saskatchewan:

Here is what they can deal with:

What Types of Complaints Do We Take?

We take complaints about provincial government services, including:

a decision or action
a failure to act
a delay in service
We take complaints about provincial government:

Crown corporations
We cannot take complaints about:

the federal government
the courts
decisions of Cabinet
school boards
the police
municipal governments
band councils
private companies

I am sure such watchdog exist in other provinces also. And also in other countries (US (? :)))
A new scientific truth does not triumph by convincing its opponents and making them see the light, but rather because its opponents eventually die and a new generation grows up that is familiar with it
- Max Planck
User avatar
Family Elder
Posts: 865
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:00 pm
Location: India


Postby welshman » Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:30 pm

Hey good suggestion - it seems no one in anada wants to give me advice re the Can Health Act, but this is something I'll look into in BC.
User avatar
Family Elder
Posts: 112
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:00 pm
Location: Kelowna B.C. Canada

Return to Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Contact us | Terms of Service