CANADIANS VOTE LIBERAL COME NEXT ELECTION

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
thornyrose76
Family Elder

CANADIANS VOTE LIBERAL COME NEXT ELECTION

Post by thornyrose76 »

AND I HOPE TO EMIGRATE TO THE US SOON.
1eye
Family Elder

Post by 1eye »

I was born in Detroit. The place has changed. Is it OK to write in Dr Duncan for PM?
This unit of entertainment not brought to you by FREMULON.
Not a doctor.
"I'm still here, how 'bout that? I may have lost my lunchbox, but I'm still here." John Cowan Hartford (December 30, 1937 – June 4, 2001)
erinc14
Family Elder

Post by erinc14 »

1eye wrote:I was born in Detroit. The place has changed. Is it OK to write in Dr Duncan for PM?
:!:
Blaze
Family Elder

Post by Blaze »

Thornyrose, you have more optimism than I do that a change in government will help. In Ontario and BC, there are Liberal governments saying "No," while Conservatives and NDP advocate for "yes." In Alberta's Conservative goverment says "No" while Liberals advocate for "Yes" There are similar situations in all the other provinces. Thank goodness for Saskatchewan with the Saskatchewan party.

Regardless of what party is in office, the College of Physicians and Surgeons and the MS Society will continue to try to sway them to the "No" side. In fact, Yves Savoie President of MS Canada is already discrediting Saskatchewan studies-- and they haven't even been submitted for approval yet!

I hope something comes out of the Annual Meeting of Canadian vascular surgeons in Vancouver on September 24 and 25. They have a 90 minute forum with input from vascular surgeons, radiologists and neurologists.
HarryZ
Family Elder

Post by HarryZ »

Regardless of what party is in office, the College of Physicians and Surgeons and the MS Society will continue to try to sway them to the "No" side. In fact, Yves Savoie President of MS Canada is already discrediting Saskatchewan studies-- and they haven't even been submitted for approval yet!
I made a comment in another thread about the established MS world of Medicine circling the wagons to protect their domain. This is but one clear example of how they go about doing this. Unprofessional to say the least!!

Harry
1eye
Family Elder

Post by 1eye »

erinc14 wrote:
1eye wrote:I was born in Detroit. The place has changed. Is it OK to write in Dr Duncan for PM?
:!:
She has done a mountain of work on behalf of sufferers of CCSVI. Unfortunately there are limits to what you can do in opposition. She has done a tremendous lot, and probably more behind the scenes.

Too bad you can't write in a Prime Minister in this country.

I don't know what the :!: was for, that or Detroit. Detroit in 1953 wasn't even Motown yet. Not even much left of it now, so I hear.
Not a doctor.
"I'm still here, how 'bout that? I may have lost my lunchbox, but I'm still here." John Cowan Hartford (December 30, 1937 – June 4, 2001)
1eye
Family Elder

Re: CANADIANS VOTE LIBERAL COME NEXT ELECTION

Post by 1eye »

thornyrose76 wrote:AND I HOPE TO EMIGRATE TO THE US SOON.
Hey, I got my US flag for Albany. We can always hope someone will get a Canadian Liberation. Someday.
Not a doctor.
thornyrose76
Family Elder

Post by thornyrose76 »

I'm serious, I'd give all my internal organs right now to be American!!
Blaze
Family Elder

Post by Blaze »

Thornyrose: Are you married? If not, maybe you could fall in love and marry an American. Seriously, I know a woman with MS who met a man from the States, married him less than a year later and moved to the US. That was a few years ago.

I haven't heard how she's doing or if she was able to get health insurance in the States that didn't exclude previously existing conditions.

They met through a dating website for people with disabilities: www.soulfulencounters.com You might want to check it out. Even if you don't emigrate, you might have fun meeting someone. Or maybe you could meet someone right here on this website!

Hold on to your internal organs. You're going to need them!

I do understand how frustrated you are at this whole issue in Canada. Generally, I think we have superb health care here, but we're really being deserted right now.
thornyrose76
Family Elder

Post by thornyrose76 »

Tee hee, I don't think that in the end I will need to sell my spleen, kidneys, etc.
But I'm certain someone will steal my heart if they haven't already!

Return to “Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)”