New!! International Society for NeuroVascular Disease

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
frodo
Family Elder

New!! International Society for NeuroVascular Disease

Post by frodo »

Thanks to Pepe, that posted this in an Spanish forum. It has been just founded the International Society for NeuroVascular Diseases, including people such as Haake or Sclafani.

http://www.isnvd.org/

Maybe this was posted before, but I had not read it here before.
Rokkit
Family Elder

Post by Rokkit »

I love this. Love it, love it, love it.
sbr487
Family Elder

Post by sbr487 »

Frodo, here is my online *KISS* coming your way ....
A new scientific truth does not triumph by convincing its opponents and making them see the light, but rather because its opponents eventually die and a new generation grows up that is familiar with it
- Max Planck
CureIous
Family Elder

Post by CureIous »

Who woulda thunk it a year ago. Thanks for the link. 3 cheers to the neck sticker-outers! Mark.
RRMS Dx'd 2007, first episode 2004. Bilateral stent placement, 3 on left, 1 stent on right, at Stanford August 2009. Watch my operation video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwc6QlLVtko, Virtually symptom free since, no relap
Cece
Family Elder

Post by Cece »

First Executive Meeting of ISNVD
By Jahzel Misner | Published: July 29, 2010
Last weekend the International Society for Neurovascular Disease (ISNVD) had their first executive committee meeting. In attendance were Mark Haacke, Salvatore Sclafani, David Hubbard, Mark Godley, BB Lee, Zahid Latif, Franz Schelling, Fabrizio Salvi, and Robert Zivadinov.

ISNVD is a non-profit professional association devoted to furthering the development of research for vascular related diseases – including CCSVI. The society will hold annual scientific meetings and sponsor educational and scientific workshops. Target medical groups include, but are not limited to, Vascular Surgeons, Interventional Radiologists, Neurologists, Neurosurgeons, Physicists, and Technologists.
garyak
Family Elder

Post by garyak »

Allstar team