New issue of Macleans--Liberation therapy still locked away

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
Fernie12
Family Member

Re: INFESTATION

Post by Fernie12 »

concerned wrote:
Fernie12 wrote:
Gordon wrote:MS Canada is infested by the MS society, and Canada as a whole is slowly becoming a politically French dominatated country.

The CHIR will be held accountable in this life and the next.

Shame on them.

We are the laughing stock of the world.

Huh? The Health Minister is from Nunavut...the Prime Minister is from AB... What are you talking about?
Huh? Harper is from Toronto, even if he's a cowboy at heart.
LOL! Oops My point is only that he is not French. :wink:
Blaze
Family Elder

Re: INFESTATION

Post by Blaze »

Fernie12 wrote:
concerned wrote:
Fernie12 wrote:

Huh? The Health Minister is from Nunavut...the Prime Minister is from AB... What are you talking about?
Huh? Harper is from Toronto, even if he's a cowboy at heart.
LOL! Oops My point is only that he is not French. :wink:
Actually, although Harper is originally from Toronto, he has lived in Alberta for over 30 years. He currently holds the seat in Parliament for Calgary Southwest and was earlier the MP for Calgary West.

In any case, I'm disappointed this thread about Anne Kingston's excellent article has somehow turned into a French/English issue. Quebec was one of the earlier provinces to express interest in clinical trials, while the Big Three "English" provinces of Ontario, Alberta and BC are still dragging their feet.

French Canadians with MS are just as concerned and outraged at what is happening as are other Canadians. Together, we need to keep focusing our attention on getting treatment available right here in Canada.
erinc14
Family Elder

Post by erinc14 »

French Canadians with MS are just as concerned and outraged at what is happening as are other Canadians. Together, we need to keep focusing our attention on getting treatment available right here in Canada.
:!:

and my neurologist is anglo (dr. jack antel) and was on the "expert panel" :evil:
1eye
Family Elder

Re:

Post by 1eye »

Blaze wrote:
Fernie12 wrote:
concerned wrote:...
In any case, I'm disappointed this thread about Anne Kingston's excellent article has somehow turned into a French/English issue. Quebec was one of the earlier provinces to express interest in clinical trials, while the Big Three "English" provinces of Ontario, Alberta and BC are still dragging their feet.

Them that wants to see these threads devolve can't ignore those. I think maybe the only way to avoid them is a spam filter of some kind that won't let me see postings from the persons of my choice... It would have to have some kind of "back on track" detector.
This unit of entertainment not brought to you by FREMULON.
Not a doctor.
"I'm still here, how 'bout that? I may have lost my lunchbox, but I'm still here." John Cowan Hartford (December 30, 1937 – June 4, 2001)
1eye
Family Elder

BOT -- CIHR panel and MacLeans Article.

Post by 1eye »

How about a nice voluntary machine-readable code, say the letters BOT that anyone can include somewhere in their Subject Line, that indicates an attempt to go back to the original thread, which was in this case the article in MacLean's magazine re the CIHR panel.

The panel was pre-chosen to advance the agenda of both the drug companies and the neurology profession. The MS Society was probably just used for their easy malleability and the fact that they think "experts" never tell lies. But the $10 million, well it could have something to do with it. I think they should be asked, point blank, how long they expect the original $2.4 million to last, and whether they intend to fund extensions of the US trials with the $10 million (should it be awarded to them). I do not know if the use of this money is as done a deal as the casual observer might imagine.
This unit of entertainment not brought to you by FREMULON.
Not a doctor.
"I'm still here, how 'bout that? I may have lost my lunchbox, but I'm still here." John Cowan Hartford (December 30, 1937 – June 4, 2001)