MarkW wrote:Hello MegansMum and all,
My take on this is that there are too many variables to make any logical suggestions with regards to existing or new drug therapies. The immune system is so complex that most drug therapies impact only a small part of it. I stick with Prof Z recommendation - take existing drug therapy along side de-stenosis.
I just wanted you to know that since my daughter was just diagnosed she isn't on any drug therapy.
So her decision is to logically decide whether to start one or go "commando"so to speak.
Since folks without re-stenosis have yet to have an "event", she is going without any Rx except the ASA prescribed by the IR. She is prepared to have re-angioplasties if needed, The IR concurs.
Her neurologist is basically "anti-Zamboni" so thats our dilema now.
Tomorrow is her angioplasty !