CCSVI BREAK THROUGH of KNOWLEDGE!

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
NZer1
Family Elder

CCSVI BREAK THROUGH of KNOWLEDGE!

Post by NZer1 »

Hi everyone, recently Costumenational has been in communication with a Dr. Flanagan who worked on the blood flow in the spine and skull very extensivly at a similar time to Dr. Schelling.
The work of these to men compliments and in my veiw, explains some of the missing detail in Dr. Zamboni's work.
PLEASE read all of this man's work on his web site and it may have answers for the re-stenosis issues as well as many other, as yet unconnected aspects of CCSVI.
http://uprightdoctor.wordpress.com/
The site has allot of information that is in laymans terms, for a rational person like me it gives some meaning to CCSVI that is missing.
Enjoy. :D
Dr. Scalafani this is even more important for you in your search for answers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
costumenastional
Family Elder

Post by costumenastional »

NZER, i wouldnt call this a breakthrough. Some chiropractors claim that they can help with almost every disease out there but i really doubt this is the case.

I just posted cause there is a good chance that neck traumas contribute to ms progression like CCSVI most probably does. This is not exactly new either and whether there is a relation between damaged spines and ccsvi remains to be seen in the future.
Don't forget that i only have lesions in my cervical spine and chronic neck pains. This is the reason i wanted to see what's going on in there. I wouldn't suggest for every ms patient to see a chiro at this point.

Zamboni has already researched everything there is to back up his theory while chiropractors have not. I suggest we stay cool with this one for the time being and keep it down to the thread i started.
Last edited by costumenastional on Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
NZer1
Family Elder

Post by NZer1 »

I agree with the part about the Chiropractic treatment not being of benefit to PwMS in general. The content of Dr. Flanagans writings about venous flow is the most important thing. His explanations about how restrictions and other issues can happen within the skeleton is very important and complements Zamboni and Schellings work. I think it is a piece of the jigsaw called MS.