CCSVI vs auto-immune

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
sbr487
Family Elder

CCSVI vs auto-immune

Post by sbr487 »

Only a blind can miss this but Ms. Aglukkaq did!!!
A new scientific truth does not triumph by convincing its opponents and making them see the light, but rather because its opponents eventually die and a new generation grows up that is familiar with it
- Max Planck
welshman
Family Elder

Post by welshman »

And the Oscar for best short documentary goes to:

Mary Bereskoff for Who Will Stop Discrimination and Pain.
blossom
Family Elder

ccsvi

Post by blossom »

now, that lady puts it out there just like everybody here has felt and knows what basically is going on. watching her with this chart-explaining-reasoning in such a simple way that a 3rd grader could grasp it.
frodo
Family Elder

Re: ccsvi

Post by frodo »

I would just to point out that the title lead to confusion. Autoimmune and CCSVI theories are not competing and both can be truth at the same time. And probably both are. The title suggest that they are exclusive and therefore is misleading.

Maybe something like "pure autoimmune" vs. CCSVI would be more exact.
rainer
Family Elder

Post by rainer »

Reductive, biased, and paranoid.
MrSuccess
Family Elder

Post by MrSuccess »

well worth the time to listen to.

simplicity is always welcome .

Let's see .......... stop blood flow INTO the brain ...... and the result is disasterous ....... stop blood flow OUT of the brain .... and it's no big deal . :roll:

How in hell can anyone argue with Dr. Zamboni's discovery .....

Mr. Success
erinc14
Family Elder

Post by erinc14 »

EXCELLENT VIDEO !
Lyon
Family Elder

Post by Lyon »

Last edited by Lyon on Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1eye
Family Elder

Post by 1eye »

Careful what you say about teachers. They are very good conflict resolvers, and some of them whack your hand with a ruler.

I suppose your credentials are better?
This unit of entertainment not brought to you by FREMULON.
Not a doctor.
"I'm still here, how 'bout that? I may have lost my lunchbox, but I'm still here." John Cowan Hartford (December 30, 1937 – June 4, 2001)
Lyon
Family Elder

Post by Lyon »

1eye wrote: I suppose your credentials are better?
I don't suppose it matters what my credentials are since I haven't posted an "educational" video on youtube........although if anyone with a camera and a spiel is an expert I guess maybe I should make a CCSVI video.
MrSuccess
Family Elder

Post by MrSuccess »

Is it just me or have others noticed the increased volume of silly and stir - the - pot posts ..... since the announcement of Dr. M 's 600 person CCSVI Trial in Albany NY ? :?:

The upcoming ECTRIMS conference and Buffalo NY study ..... seems to have certain people ...... foaming at the mouth ...... and they seem to be giving it one last hurrah ...... at discrediting CCSVI .

Long time TIMS people ...... know the names ..... and their predictable points of view.

Better to focus on the opinions and discoveries of those great scientific minds ...... and ignore the '' full mooners ''

Mr. Success
sbr487
Family Elder

Post by sbr487 »

MrSuccess wrote:Is it just me or have others noticed the increased volume of silly and stir - the - pot posts ..... since the announcement of Dr. M 's 600 person CCSVI Trial in Albany NY ? :?:

The upcoming ECTRIMS conference and Buffalo NY study ..... seems to have certain people ...... foaming at the mouth ...... and they seem to be giving it one last hurrah ...... at discrediting CCSVI .

Long time TIMS people ...... know the names ..... and their predictable points of view.

Better to focus on the opinions and discoveries of those great scientific minds ...... and ignore the '' full mooners ''

Mr. Success
is that a promise that you will leave cry babies alone? :D
A new scientific truth does not triumph by convincing its opponents and making them see the light, but rather because its opponents eventually die and a new generation grows up that is familiar with it
- Max Planck
Lyon
Family Elder

Post by Lyon »

Last edited by Lyon on Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
erinc14
Family Elder

Post by erinc14 »

so please do ignore me completely!
no problem .
ozarkcanoer
Family Elder

Post by ozarkcanoer »

CCSVI according to Dr Zamboni himself is NOT in conflict with the autoimmune hypothesis of MS. Everyone should watch the CTV W5 documentary over and over, especially the interviews with Dr Zamboni. It is a great disservice to Dr Zamboni not to listen to him and remember what he says. "Of course MS is autoimmune. We have proof !!!". It makes me a bit angry that people forget everything Dr Z has said. Someone should post some more myths about CCSVI. We should listen to Dr Zamboni, not some youtube video. This is NOT us vs them !!!! This video is scientifically worthless.

ozarkcanoer