sbr487 wrote:One thing that got me thinking -
The traditional auto-immune theory has been that erratic immune starts attacking myelin. Now, there is no explanation why the immune attack:
1) for some happens only in brain
2) for some happens only in spine
3) for some both in brain and spine
But, I think, CCSVI probably gives more logical explanation in that the lesions are closely related to venous insufficiency.
I am not sure if I have seen anyone describing here about the following cases:
1) lesions in brain but no venous insufficiency (qualified w/ reflux) related to IJV or VV
2) lesions in lower spine but no venous insufficiency in azygos
Oh, BTW, I found this article by Dr. S
http://bmctoday.net/evtoday/2010/07/art ... ufficiency
I have not seen this before ...
Users browsing this forum: No registered users