Hard to believe CCSVI and not immune

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
silverbirch
Family Elder

Post by silverbirch »

The latest vaccine against Cervical Cancer -

I had read a problem with MS.....

I came across this when my daughter had the first two shots after the second shot she was unable to walk for some weeks right leg she had under gone a serious of test bloods , mri of hip with dye nothing to report on bones / bloods.

I do not want her to have the third final jab she on the other hand does and will

my mum died of ovarian cancer age 40 - ovarian cancer is viral may lay dormant for some time until its activated .....

my mum died in a hospital run by nuns (ireland) who at the time(1977) suggested that she should keep try to save gods gift of the womb any other hospital would have preformed a hysterectomy the nuns thought a 40 yrs old woman should not do this................

Me I've had ccsvi their is already one of my family on the other side b'cause Dr thought it best to wait and see now decades on they would not wait and would just remove .....

sorry Ive mis posted on the thread but a little bit of my info started of as viral and then just rolled xxxl
shye
Family Elder

Post by shye »

Patticakes66 says
Until there is solid proof that MS is a venous problem, then the only other rational explanation would be toxins to our immune system
not true--your diet could be deficient in the vits and minerals needed to support nerve health--one ex would be: optic neuritis can be the effect of deficiency of vit B1 (and also of def of B12, and also of Zinc deficiency, etc etc) AND optic neurtis is most often part of MS--so you have another hypothosis here for cause of MS--poor nutrition. (could go on and on with this--lack of Vit D etc etc). I am a firm believer that it is diet that causes most of our poor health, but would need to writh a book to put forth the arguments.

This thread is a bit absurd PCakes--if you want to postulate that MS is caused from vaccines, then bring in lots of proof, esp since it is not the usual hypothosis. I agree that vaccines are for the most part a negative--but without proof, would not state them as a cause of MS--thre are much more likely causes out there (although vaccines might very well exacerbate things).
fogdweller
Family Elder

Post by fogdweller »

In our society, almost everyone has been vaccinated as a child. Therefore, with this logic, vaccination has caused every disease. We should stop it, and we would be disease free!!

Look at the areas where there isn'at childhood vaccination. They must all be MS free. Also, as was noted, all the home schoolers that skip vaccination and subject our children to disasees that have been long abscent from the scene (ala hooping cough). They must all be free of MS.

They're not?!! Hmm ...
blossom
Family Elder

ccsvi

Post by blossom »

i believe ms is a name that is put on these symptoms we have that have a sameness but vary so much. i feel we are all susceptible to getting these symptoms for different reasons. otherwise why does diet help some but not others etc.

mine i truly believe was caused by trauma causeing symptoms of what someone named ms.

for some i feel the vaccines caused something to go haywire and thus they have developed these symptoms. i say this because of a family member of my xhusbands had a beautiful and healthy normal baby girl. BUT, after she received her shots-things changed drastically. she could no longer crawl or function. she never was healthy again. so, she developed symptoms like a lot of people that have these symptons and branded with the ms title---but they didn't call it ms. so i do believe that it is possible that "some of us" could very well have developed these symptoms from a vaccine.

look at all the different things they say can cause ccsvi. but yet when fixed not everyone gets the same results. ccsvi is definitely a big player and has opened the door to something that great. they have took the bag off their heads thinking out of the box. now, at least there is something we pretty much have in common. bad veins for watever reasons.

but actually, the cause is going to vary. the fix will vary. but i could not rule out vaccines as the cause of these symptoms to some.
gibbledygook
Family Elder

Post by gibbledygook »

What is certain about vaccines is that there have been no long term, active, placebo-controlled, double-blind studies looking into vaccinated vs unvaccinated populations so we will never know whether vaccines are associated with increased allergies, neurological diseases or auto immunity. What is also certain is that pharmaceutical companies' overriding interest is in profits and vaccines are currently providing some of their biggest returns on capital. They are cheap and waved through by successive governments without the slightest questioning about whether they are really necessary. I understand that the risk of severe side-effects from the cervical cancer vaccine is similar to the risk of getting cervical cancer. Is it therefore really necessary to spend vast sums of taxpayers money on such vaccines?
I understand that many vaccines contain aluminium adjuvant. Should we be happy about this given the association of aluminium with MS, Alzheimers, Gulf War syndrome etc?
3 years antibiotics, 06/09 bilateral jug stents at C1, 05/11 ballooning of both jug valves, 07/12 stenting of renal vein, azygos & jug valve ballooning,
sbr487
Family Elder

Post by sbr487 »

I once wondered the same thing since I had rabies vaccine as a child and probably an year down the line had my first episode (no diagnosis at that time) but I can tell that I have never been normal after that.

Not sure if this is the article but the one below is similar to what I had read at that time.
http://ms.about.com/od/livingwellwithms ... es_utd.htm

This is another link that has formal papers on rabies vaccine and its adverse reactions:
http://www.whale.to/vaccines/rabies1.html
A new scientific truth does not triumph by convincing its opponents and making them see the light, but rather because its opponents eventually die and a new generation grows up that is familiar with it
- Max Planck
patticake66
Family Member

Post by patticake66 »

That is exactly my point....how many vaccinated people never reported MS like symptoms? Therefore no reason to find a scientific connection....but keep believing altering the immune system has no correlation to developing an auto-immune disease with or without vascular problems.
Perkele
Getting to Know You...

Post by Perkele »

I got to say that my problems started month after Hepatitis B vaccination...

I have to quote professor Jelinek about this one:
There has been a lot of conjecture about whether getting immunised against hepatitis B increases the risk of getting MS. Hepatitis B vaccine is genetically engineered and has been available since the 1980s. It is considered to be well tolerated by people, although there have been many reports of increased risk of MS associated with the immunisation. A large case-control study from the US tested whether this was by chance, and found an alarming increase in the risk for several major autoimmune diseases, including MS. People getting hepatitis B vaccination were 5.2 times more likely to be diagnosed with MS than controls who were not vaccinated.1 This is supported by a US case-control study which showed that people with MS were 3.1 times more likely to have been vaccinated in the three years prior to onset of symptoms than controls who did not have MS.2 To confirm that this was a real effect specific to hepatitis vaccination, they checked whether tetanus or influenza vaccination resulted in any similar effect, and found none.

It seems likely that MS is not the only autoimmune disease which may be precipitated by hepatitis B vaccination. US researchers found significant numbers of people with other autoimmune disease after hepatitis B vaccination in a Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System and the general medical literature.3 They concluded that it should be considered that there is causal relationship between hepatitis B vaccination and serious autoimmune disorders among certain susceptible people.

For people already vaccinated for hepatitis B there is nothing that can be done about it. But it may be worth considering this information if the question comes up of having close family members or children vaccinated for hepatitis B, given that they already have a much higher risk of developing MS than the general community.

References

1. Geier DA, Geier MR. A case-control study of serious autoimmune adverse events following hepatitis B immunization. Autoimmunity 2005; 38:295-301
2. Hernan MA, Jick SS, Olek MJ, et al. Recombinant hepatitis B vaccine and the risk of multiple sclerosis: A prospective study. Neurology 2004; 63:838-842
3. Geier MR, Geier DA. A case-series of adverse events, positive re-challenge of symptoms, and events in identical twins following hepatitis B vaccination: analysis of the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) database and literature review. Clin Exp Rheumatol 2004; 22:749-755
gainsbourg
Family Elder

Post by gainsbourg »

Found this 2009 article: Swine flu jab link to killer nerve disease: Leaked letter reveals concern of neurologists over 25 deaths in America

A warning that the new swine flu jab is linked to a deadly nerve disease has been sent by the Government to senior neurologists in a confidential letter.

The letter from the Health Protection Agency, the official body that oversees public health, has been leaked to The Mail on Sunday, leading to demands to know why the information has not been given to the public before the vaccination of millions of people, including children, begins.

It tells the neurologists that they must be alert for an increase in a brain disorder called Guillain-Barre Syndrome (GBS), which could be triggered by the vaccine.

Link: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... erica.html

Incidentally, GBS is often looked upon as the peripheral nervous system equivalent of MS.

If you are still a fan of vaccines after reading that, did you know that during the flu epidemic of 1976 (also a form of swine flu) more people died from the vaccination than from the flu.

gainsbourg
patticake66
Family Member

Post by patticake66 »

Thank You.....but MS is not brought on by vaccines....it is brought on by occluded veins....I wish, I wish, I wish.
Motiak
Family Member

Post by Motiak »

I think there are some inherent issues with vaccines that should be investigated but there is no doubt that they do greater good than bad.
shye
Family Elder

Post by shye »

reading the later posts here, more evidence is being presented re: horrors of vaccines. Part of the problem of course is the gov hides most evidence of any problems with vaccines, so we are led to believe they are good for us.
Also, we cannot generalize i think about vaccines--each has differing toxins in them--
years ago i got a Hep b vaccine--had already had severe optic neuritis two years prior to that, so clearly had probs already, but who knows if the hep b vaccine was the clincher in fully establishing the problems? And until this thread, had never seen that info re: its possible connections with MS.
So what is in that vaccine that is not in the tetanus or in the flu vaccine for that year (2004)?
As for the aluminum in vaccines, it is also in Cyanocobalamin injections!
something a number of us MSers use (d)--(I now use methylcobalamin injections instead)--but took the cyano for ages before I became aware of the aluminum).
So, whether the vaccines cause or set up the internal conditions likely to foster MS, I think we need to show a LOT more skepticism for any vaccine--it is not only MS, but indeed autism (the mercury in the vaccines), etc etc that can be "caused" by giving these vaccines to susceptible persons--and we don't most often know who is the susceptible one.
silverbirch
Family Elder

Post by silverbirch »

[quote="gainsbourg"]Found this 2009 article: Swine flu jab link to killer nerve disease: Leaked letter reveals concern of neurologists over 25 deaths in America

A warning that the new swine flu jab is linked to a deadly nerve disease has been sent by the Government to senior neurologists in a confidential letter.

The letter from the Health Protection Agency, the official body that oversees public health, has been leaked to The Mail on Sunday, leading to demands to know why the information has not been given to the public before the vaccination of millions of people, including children, begins.

It tells the neurologists that they must be alert for an increase in a brain disorder called Guillain-Barre Syndrome (GBS), which could be triggered by the vaccine.

Incidentally, GBS is often looked upon as the peripheral nervous system equivalent of MS.

If you are still a fan of vaccines after reading that, did you know that during the flu epidemic of 1976 (also a form of swine flu) more people died from the vaccination than from the flu.

I also remember reading this post in the Daily Mail and seem to recall that back in the 70's the American goverment ended up having the biggest compensation payout on this vaccine and that its re introduction into the world again was threw the swine flue epi (2009) and this was going to be its trial of the drug again .... I myself declined the offer from my GP

On the note of vaccines I had the jabs to go to Dubai (2007)which included the Hep B and then 18 months later DX MS and the rest is history so the say...

I believe EBV will be the other big player in the virus associated with MS

My brother has hep b and was never outside Ireland he serverly clinically depressed my mum died of ovarian cancer age (40) my father was a field player and a horror ... maybe his life style played a part in our genetics
as the above is virul