Hard to believe CCSVI and not immune

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
patticake66
Family Member

Hard to believe CCSVI and not immune

Post by patticake66 »

As much as I want to believe that MS is a vascular problem, I still believe that it is caused by the vaccines that are given to us throughout our lives and from "things" in our environment. I am sure that if you were to survey everyone who was ever given a vaccine, you will find that people experienced MS symptoms. Millions of people are given vaccines of all kinds yet there isn't a system where people report their symptoms and further studies are done with the information that people report. I have written to VAERS and find it hard to believe that only 4 cases of MS are possibly related to the rabies vaccine. I was given the rabies vaccine and I got MS. How many people were given that vaccine and then later on, whether it be 1 month or 5 years later, that MS started. Do you think that these people reported these symptoms years later or even their doctors reported this info.? We mess with our immune systems and MS is what we get. I think people just find comfort in the thought that it could be a congenital problem and that it was not my fault or I didn't do this to myself. Look back at history when the rabies vaccine was invented, it caused MS. Now that there is a different type used, which is supposed to be safer, it still is possible that it is the MS trigger. Along with other vaccines that are know to trigger MS. Accept the fact, we did it to ourselves and it could have been preventable by just saying no to vaccines. MS is our fault. Not your veins.
Rokkit
Family Elder

Post by Rokkit »

I took the opposite approach. I had 3 stents installed in my jugular veins to ensure that my next vaccine could circulate voraciously.
L
Family Elder

Post by L »

It's a perfect storm, no? Venous occlusion leads to iron deposits and various factors, like whether or not you have been infected by certain viruses, whether or not your mother had sufficient sunlight exposure during her pregnancy, and perhaps vaccinations and so on, conspire to trigger an autoimmune reaction.

That's how I understood it anyway..
PCakes
Family Elder

Post by PCakes »

L wrote:It's a perfect storm, no?
L, love that, imho, it's the best explanation yet!

Following is a link to a VERY disturbing CBC bit supporting the 'cognitive dissonance' epidemic in healthcare .. Dr Jock Murray has a part. The goal may have been to get us to stop and think.. for me, the results were quite the contrary.. if i knew the way..i'd RUN to the nearest I.R. available!! yoi

http://www.cbc.ca/video/news/audioplaye ... 1595916437

30 minutes of 8O
Last edited by PCakes on Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Asher
Family Elder

Post by Asher »

yeah, and my MS was caused by my grandmothers' wet kisses and too much pink candy...
patticake66
Family Member

Post by patticake66 »

Asher,
A coincidence happens occasionally, not often enough that something needs to be questioned. Until there is solid proof that MS is a venous problem, then the only other rational explanation would be toxins to our immune system. How else do you explain when someone gets MS after being vaccinated? Stop messing with the human immune system and MS will stop. Google vaccine/Ms and see for yourself. It is a immune system problem with a cause unrelated to veins.
SandyK
Family Elder

Post by SandyK »

I disagree! I have known people who were home schooled and didn't require vaccines and yet they still have MS. We didn't do it to ourselves...!
PCakes
Family Elder

Post by PCakes »

SandyK wrote:I disagree! I have known people who were home schooled and didn't require vaccines and yet they still have MS. We didn't do it to ourselves...!
bit harsh..but, good point
CCSVIhusband
Family Elder

Post by CCSVIhusband »

Just like vaccines are causing Autism ... some people will believe anything.
patticake66
Family Member

Post by patticake66 »

. Look, I want to believe CCSVI as much as you do....but how else do you explain when people get vaccines and then get MS...it is even listd as a side effect on the Imovax rabies insert. And if the truth was out regarding the connection between Autism and vaccines, then people wouldn't vaccinate their children and we would have a medical crisis in the country. Lets face it, we are hurting our immune systems. If the vascular system was to blame, then it would have come out years ago....and don't go blaming big Pharma.
frodo
Family Elder

Post by frodo »

patticake66 wrote:. Look, I want to believe CCSVI as much as you do....but how else do you explain when people get vaccines and then get MS...it is even listd as a side effect on the Imovax rabies insert. And if the truth was out regarding the connection between Autism and vaccines, then people wouldn't vaccinate their children and we would have a medical crisis in the country. Lets face it, we are hurting our immune systems. If the vascular system was to blame, then it would have come out years ago....and don't go blaming big Pharma.
That is because some doctors consider ADEM as a MS variant. It is just some kind of discussion about the definition of MS. But for sure ADEM is not related to CCSVI, nor is 'standard' MS.

Take a look here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acute_diss ... lomyelitis
Last edited by frodo on Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
rssugg
Family Elder

Post by rssugg »

you must have cogfog patti. mods - please kill this thread
bigfoot14
Family Elder

Post by bigfoot14 »

patticake66 wrote:. Look, I want to believe CCSVI as much as you do....but how else do you explain when people get vaccines and then get MS...it is even listd as a side effect on the Imovax rabies insert. And if the truth was out regarding the connection between Autism and vaccines, then people wouldn't vaccinate their children and we would have a medical crisis in the country. Lets face it, we are hurting our immune systems. If the vascular system was to blame, then it would have come out years ago....and don't go blaming big Pharma.
Actually, the case against vaccines was because (if I remember correctly)
one of the mixing agents was mercury based....that formula has not been used in quite a while.

and MS has been around and described as a disease for far longer than vaccines have been around
patticake66
Family Member

Post by patticake66 »

rssugg,
I don't have cog fog....it is nice to be in the land of denial.....MS is listed as a side effect of rabies vaccine and othe vaccines. The writing is on the wall. I will say no more.

Bye
scorpion
Family Elder

Post by scorpion »

CCSVIhusband wrote:Just like vaccines are causing Autism ... some people will believe anything.
For once I agree with you. :D