CCSVI in Europe

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
joge
Family Elder

Post by joge »

http://www.ccsvi.nl/Centra/Schema/

In Dutch; but can be translated using the button at the upper right.

I would recommend Belgium, because of the price and a top quality hospital and staf.
I'm ready, I'm ready !
isadora

ccsvi in Belgium

Post by isadora »

joge wrote:http://www.ccsvi.nl/Centra/Schema/

In Dutch; but can be translated using the button at the upper right.

I would recommend Belgium, because of the price and a top quality hospital and staf.

My son has sent an e-mail address indicates the al Belgian doctor and he has not received in reply. My son is a program for the procedure to Sofia in Bulgaria, but since he lives in Paris, Belgium would be better for him. Sir could you give me the details to CCIVS in Belgium? The surgeon says he has enough experience? How to contact him? You can write to him in french? There is still a problem on the success of treatment CCIVS The medical team is deemed to Sofia and has enough experience. I want to know more about the procedure in Belgium. Thank you for the more detailed information.
joge
Family Elder

@ isadora

Post by joge »

Detailled info Begium:

dr. Roel Beelen
Department of cardiovascular and thoracic surgery
OLV Hospital
Moorselbaan 164
9300 Aalst
België
Tel: (0032)(0)53/724599
Email: Roel.Beelen[ad]olvz-aalst.be

You can write an email in english or french; no problem at all. If the docter doesn't reply (sometimes it takes a couple of days, but he alway does) you can send an email to secretariaat.cv[ad]olvz-aalst.be

This hospital is the best vascular hopital in Belgium; the king is one of their clients. So, it's good enough for me, ha ha!

Dr. Beelen and his college dr. Maene are the best.
I'm ready, I'm ready !
whyRwehere
Family Elder

Post by whyRwehere »

This message was in response to an advertisement from Bulgaria, not to be confused with Belgium, that has since been deleted!!!
Oh, dear....you can't pay for a post. It is in "The Rules", that you are not allowed to advertise on this forum, which is what you are doing basically. So, I've been wondering, why does the work being done in Bulgaria seem to end in a lot of clotting? Did your nurses miss someone's heparin injection? Is it wise to be so aggressive, so that people feel pain during the procedure, which I heard from an IR is not a good thing? From reading people's experiences, I am quite concerned by your methods.
Last edited by whyRwehere on Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.