Guidance please

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
Gordon
Family Elder

Guidance please

Post by Gordon »

I have had angioplasty on the right IJV, the Azigos is clean, and a 4 cm stent onmy left IV.

I am sleeping on an incline but when I get up, I generally take some time, a few hours to get my sea legs so to speak, especially my cognitive abilities.

Suggestions ??

Gordon
NHE
Volunteer Moderator

Re: Guidance please

Post by NHE »

Hi Gordon,
Gordon wrote:I have had angioplasty on the right IJV, the Azigos is clean, and a 4 cm stent onmy left IV.

I am sleeping on an incline but when I get up, I generally take some time, a few hours to get my sea legs so to speak, especially my cognitive abilities.

Suggestions ??
If you do a little searching, there was a thread not too long ago where it was discussed that some folks think that inclined bed therapy should be given up after angioplasty and stenting in order to maximize blood flow through the jugulars while horizontal.

NHE
esta
Family Elder

Post by esta »

hi gordon
same thing, i lowered my bed to 4" from 7", just to be safe. where's andrew when you need him hey! i will write him right now and clear this up, and maybe he'll do a topic for us liberated IB people...
PPMS. Liberated Katowice, Poland
06/05/10 angioplasty RJV-re-stenodsed
26/08/10 stent RJV
28/12/10 follow-up ultrasound intimal hyperplasia
Gordon
Family Elder

Thanks

Post by Gordon »

Thanks you guys.

By about noon or so, I am doing pretty good so something has changed...while I am sitting and walking around.

Gordon

Return to “Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)”