ccsvi in Belgium

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
isadora

ccsvi in Belgium

Post by isadora »

http://www.ccsvi.nl/Centra/Schema/

My son has sent an e-mail address indicates the al Belgian doctor and he has not received in reply. My son is a program for the procedure to Sofia in Bulgaria, but since he lives in Paris, Belgium would be better for him. There is a someone give me the details to CCIVS in Belgium? The surgeon says he has enough experience? How to contact him? You can write to him in french? There is still a problem on the success of treatment CCIVS The medical team is deemed to Sofia and has enough experience. I want to know more about the proceedings in Belgium and the cost too. Thank you for the more detailed information.
eve
Family Elder

Post by eve »

Hi I know of several Dutch people having had treatment there. The surgeon had a good reputation. I know he speaks Dutch, don't know about the French but many Belgiums are bilingual. These are the contacts I've found on www.ccsvi.nl

O.L.Vrouwziekenhuis Campus Aalst
Moorselbaan 164
9300 Aalst
België

Tel:+32 (0) 53 72 41 11 (hospital)
Tel: +32 (0)53 72 45 99 (Dr. Beelen)

E-mail: Roel.Beelen@olvz-aalst.be
Personal: www.ctsnet.org/home/rbeelen
Web: www.olvz.be

As far as I know cost of scans are about 300 euro and treatment depends on how many stenosis etc but most pay between 2000-3000 euro.

O I found prices too :

CT-Scan: € 250,-
Doppler: € 40,-
Surgery: €1.700,-
Stent: € 900,-
dx 2002,RRMS,  suspected begin of MS 1978 (age 10)
eve
Family Elder

Post by eve »

I have understood that this is the correct email info. However the doc is busy so maybe send another email?
dx 2002,RRMS,  suspected begin of MS 1978 (age 10)