AMEDS Poland

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
boyracer

AMEDS Poland

Post by boyracer »

Hello All,

New to this site. Just want to let you all know that I've just returned from AMEDS Poland. I have been diagnosed with PPMS for about 2 years and live in the UK.
I had the MRI, Doppler, Venogram and then the Angioplasty.
The Doppler didn't show much and the word from the other patients is that their dopplers too were in conclusive. The real test is the venogram, both my jugulars were 60-70% stenosed.
The very next day after the treatment I felt great (and a week later I still do). My balance is better, I can walk normally without a strange gait. I have no foot drag and the brain fog is gone.
How long it'll last I don't know but it has done something and hopefully progression is halted too.
The AMEDS Centrum team are wonderful. They look after you completely as soon as you step off the plane. There is no hint of payment until you are about to leave, their priority is sorting you out! Don't expect luxury, the AMEDS is an end of a ward sectioned off only for CCSVI. The money is spent where it counts. The MRI and Venography equipment is state of the art. The food is not great but that's not really important. For friends and relatives it's fine, there's no visiting hours, come and go as you please. If you're staying over in the hospital and not in a hotel, make sure your meals are planned. There's no food for guests only Dominos Pizza and sometimes a Chinese take-away.
I highly recomend this treatment and hopefully more and more clinics and health authorities pick up on it. Every patient there showed positive signs after Liberation. The whole vibe was positive, there was no hint of 'it's a waste of time'
I went with an open mind as to it's success for me (as we're all different) and worst case I thought well at least I've tried it. Now I have and I can feel benefits and I'm really pleased I went. I wouldn't think twice about doing it again and strongly recomend it to everyone.
esta
Family Elder

Post by esta »

congrats boyracer :D :D
when you can, please fill out the sticky called the trackng project.
i went to euromed in katowice. 10-1 most in your group were Canadians, right?
PPMS. Liberated Katowice, Poland
06/05/10 angioplasty RJV-re-stenodsed
26/08/10 stent RJV
28/12/10 follow-up ultrasound intimal hyperplasia
boyracer

AMEDS Poland

Post by boyracer »

Hi,

Yes 90% of the patients were from all over Canada!

Cheers.
dm656

Ameds

Post by dm656 »

I also had the privledge of being treated at Ameds in Poland. The level of expertice is superior and they are able to communicate without difficulty. I would highly recommend this facility as it has a n excellent reputation, highly qualified personnel and the best of equipment. Most people do not realize there is more than one facility in Poland offering liberation and you will not be disappointed in any respect when choosing Ameds Centrum
boyracer

AMEDS

Post by boyracer »

Did you see any improvements after your treatment?
EJC
Family Elder

Post by EJC »

Great news, boyracer.

Did you have any treatment of the azygos?

How long have you been diagnosed with MS?

What EDSS were you before hand? (If you actually know)

Return to “Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)”