CCSVI and CCVBP

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.

Re: CCSVI and CCVBP

Postby uprightdoc » Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:53 pm

Thanks Robert and Nigel.
uprightdoc
Family Elder

Advertisement

Postby uprightdoc » Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:48 am

Hello Sisteract,

I apologize for the delay but I have reviewed Dania's images and sent you a PM regarding my recommendations.
uprightdoc
Family Elder

Postby uprightdoc » Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:28 am

I have been asked to do classes and conferences for NUCCA, Othrospinology and Blair, as well as others, such as state societies. I also have a request for a bulk order of my book to sell at the conferences. Unfortunately, we only have a limited supply left and the price on Amazon has gone up a bit as the book is no longer in print.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/1935097695/?tag=googhydr-20&hvadid=31666837717&hvpos=1t1&hvexid=&hvnetw=s&hvrand=12942913692925970238&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=b&hvdev=c&ref=pd_sl_12ojfal0h5_b
uprightdoc
Family Elder

Postby Robnl » Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:55 am

Hi Doc,

I was thinking about stopping te chiro treatments, but i went to George yesterday again after two months (holiday etc).
last week i could only standup behind the walker, yesterday evening i walked about 5 meters.
Plus i feel more energy today.....i'll continue...
Robnl
Family Elder

Postby uprightdoc » Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:07 am

Hello Robert,

You are still young and have a long way to go. Your condition causes structural imbalance and chronic strains that can cause co-morbities (secondary problems). You need to keep your spine in the best condition you can to prevent further degeneration of the spine and spinal canal. The Cox 8 Flexion-distraction table is the finest traction type table currently available for rehabilitation of spine. In the hands of an expert in offers tremendous flexibility in addressing a multitude of issues associated with the spine and spinal canal. It can mobilize all the segments of your spine in all their ranges of motion as well as circumduction (circles). It can also be used to move blood and CSF flow past obstructions in the spinal canal, which will increase blood flow to the spine and cord. It is a very fine table. The flexion-distraction headpiece was the most recent improvement. Hopefully, the design and concept will continue to evolve. You should get your spine stretched and worked on periodically.
uprightdoc
Family Elder

Previous

Return to Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)