ErikaSlovakia wrote:There is nothing really new what you do not know.
- prof. Simka also used part of his new study during his presentation
- a Slovak doctor was also presenting his 7 CCSVI cases/procedures
- 700 procedures done in Katowice
- team in Katowice is starting very soon to work on something else what might have some benefits for us
- good news for Slovak patients: official study is starting very soon (maybe next week) with the "blessing" of the Slovak head of neurology
- my vein is patent, without any hyperplasia, no thrombosis of course, still very slow blood flow (we do not know if it is OK or if it might be a problem)
- it is VERY good fresh air here
esta wrote:i hope they find you're slow blood flow problem.
This is the presentation of prof. Simka from the 18th Slovak Angiological Congress.
I have not mentioned one important thing: he became a professor at the end of September 2010 - so only couple of days ago.
Congratulations prof. Simka!
nicknewf wrote:The 6 month benefits seem significant, but not dramatic. Does anyone know if the 1 year results are better?