The unsolved puzzle of multiple sclerosis and venous ...

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
sbr487
Family Elder

The unsolved puzzle of multiple sclerosis and venous ...

Post by sbr487 »

A new scientific truth does not triumph by convincing its opponents and making them see the light, but rather because its opponents eventually die and a new generation grows up that is familiar with it
- Max Planck
Leonard
Family Elder

The unsolved puzzle of multiple sclerosis and venous functio

Post by Leonard »

The general consent is growing that an impaired blood flow (ccsvi) causes MS. But the cascade of effects that follows on from the impaired blood flow is probably very complex and subject to further study by neurologists worldwide to find what they call the PROVE.

As a patient, what I find is as interesting and what many in the medical community seem to forget is that if the normal blood flow is restored, many cases have shown that there is apparently another cascade of effects (perhaps reverse) that restores the normal body functions. In other words, the process that led to MS is reversible!

It may take a some time before the cascade of effects is understood, in both directions. But as patients, we should not have to wait until that puzzle is fully solved as evidence is accumulating that the liberation procedure works and that this very complex process is in fact reversible. And that latter point is what counts most.
1eye
Family Elder

Post by 1eye »

Can't read the whole article. Looks interesting, though.
This unit of entertainment not brought to you by FREMULON.
Not a doctor.
"I'm still here, how 'bout that? I may have lost my lunchbox, but I'm still here." John Cowan Hartford (December 30, 1937 – June 4, 2001)