CCSVI & MS - Albany Roundtable - Drs Mehta, Dake, Haacke

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
HappyPoet
Family Elder

CCSVI & MS - Albany Roundtable - Drs Mehta, Dake, Haacke

Post by HappyPoet »

I am pleased to announce...

Last edited by HappyPoet on Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
kaboodah
Family Member

Post by kaboodah »

You beat me to the punch! I just got the email myself. I am excited! I finally got the approval and I believe to be scheduled either the 25th or 26th of October. I am going to make sure that the Vascular Surgeon gets a copy of this. He seemed very interested, so lets see if he follows up. It will be a glorious day! Blessings!
sbr487
Family Elder

Post by sbr487 »

Hope this time too we will get to hear new things from these eminent people. Since we have not seen much of Dr. Mehta, that will be an added bonus.
Hope someone will make a video and post it for less fortunate person like me ... :)
A new scientific truth does not triumph by convincing its opponents and making them see the light, but rather because its opponents eventually die and a new generation grows up that is familiar with it
- Max Planck
cah
Family Elder

Post by cah »

This is great! I especially like the title of Dr. Lenihans speech - "The neurologists perspective" doesn't sound like claiming to hold the only truth - and the fact that patients talk, too. Really looks like the way it should be!
"There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance." Socrates
civickiller
Family Elder

Post by civickiller »

I got the email. I hope that someone does tape it so us that cannot make it, can see what they talk about at the meeting
CCSVIhusband
Family Elder

Post by CCSVIhusband »

I love that more and more of these symposiums/gathering of the minds are popping up. It's OBVIOUS that a lot of doctors are making the connection and can see where this is going down the road ...

Fantastic ...

I've said it before, and I'll continue to say it until I don't need to anymore. CCSVI is going to be a game changer ... the first MS breakthrough EVER.

What fascinating times ...
Meg8907

Video of Roundtable Available at www.vaware.org

Post by Meg8907 »

Hi all,

The complete video from the Albany Vascular Roundtable from Nov 10, 2010 is available on their website. Here is the link:

http://vaware.org/events/current-events.html

It is sectioned into individual speakers. Thanks!
HappyPoet
Family Elder

Post by HappyPoet »

Thanks, Meg!

I'm heading there now...........

:)