- "Your case can be involved," so you need an excellent, experienced doctor.
- You informed him of your understanding that "not much" patients "find improvement, because patients do not progress all the same," i.e., everyone is different.
- "The decision is yours, of course." You are 'The Decider.'
- "What you decide will be fine." No pressure.
- "I want to do the treatment." He wants to do the treatment for you!! Yahoo!!
- "...if you have any doubt" about the treatment, you can write him.
Can you travel again to Spain for the surgery?
Hopefully, someone will come along to do a better job in translating, but if no one does, maybe a new thread titled something like, "Help - need Spanish translation!!" would do the trick.
greyman wrote:OK, I got some answer. Is there anyone speaking Spanish here ? This time I don't want to count on the stupid translators, too many doubts. OK, here's the answer from dr. C-R:
Estimado Adam, ya ha salido el tratamiento para tu domicilio, tu caso puede
ser intervenido, pero como ya te comunique el otro día, no se cuanta
mejoria encontraremos, ya que los pacientes no evolucionan todos igual.
La decision es tuya por supuesto, y lo que decidas estara bien.
Mientras tanto quiero que hagas el tratamiento hasta que decidas lo que
Saludos y cuando recibas el tratamiento me escribes por si tienes alguna
Is any one able to translate it for me?
Thank you in advance.
blossom wrote:greyman, thank you so much for keeping us informed. whatever decision you make as to where or when to get this done i want you to know that i and i'm sure many others are keeping you in our thoughts and wishing you success and health.
correct me if i'm wrong, but you did get ccsvi treatment and it did not help right? with that being the case, and even if it isn't, the idea that you are pursueing this is great. you are an example of no stone unturned. i hope this is the answer you are looking for. and, who knows how many other people this might help because you are taking the time to post this.
i still believe in ccsvi but as we are seeing it is not yet the answer for everyone.
Users browsing this forum: frodo