1) how were things for you prior to treatment?
I have mild MS and in genral, I am significantly better until last Friday. I made a mistake of having a couple of glasses of wine and overexerted myself exersize wise
2) have you considered sleeping less upright to allow for circulation through your newly opened jugular/s?
So when you stand up I guess they close and when you lie down they open. You are correct
I will try this tonight
3) are you able to get exercise? to get that blood flowing.
yes I walk every day and will contine but less agressively
4) was your azygos imaged? treated? It was fine but may have to be rechecked Dr Sclafani recently shared that there are azygos anomalies that are difficult to image, even during venography.
5) how long ago were you treated? August 14 so it is 10 weeks now Based on the many post-procedure stories I have read, what you are experiencing is very common. I have also read that some treated as long ago as a year or more are still seeing improvements.
I like the advice.. practice good living..rest, exercise, be patient and adopt a good endothelial health program. Check out www.ccsvi.org Under the 'Helping Yourself' tab you will find 'Endothelial Health'.