Class action lawsuit against neurologists Ms Ryglewicz &

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.

Class action lawsuit against neurologists Ms Ryglewicz &

Postby Rici » Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:31 am

Hi
I am organizing a class action lawsuit in Poland against two professors of neurology Mr Ryglewicz and Mr Hamankiewicz, who officialy want to prohibit the operations. At the same time I got the reply from the office of Minister of Health that since last year these treatment should be reimbursed by NHS at a state expense. Professor Ryglewicz being the national consultant to the Ministry of Health hid the above decision and what more he wants to prohibit the operations in private clinics on behalf of the pharmacy, under the pretext of researches, for which there is no money and nonoe will give the money for. It is only the tactic of dragging the time, and neurologist dr Hubbard has exactly the same opinion.
Regards
Rici
User avatar
Rici
Family Elder
 
Posts: 296
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:00 pm
Location: Poland Bialystok

Advertisement

Postby Puma » Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:33 am

Hello Rici,

Rici have you got any kind of help in your "fight" - I mean for example
laweyer or so? Will it be in any newspaper?

greetings
Puma
User avatar
Puma
Getting to Know You...
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:00 pm

Postby frodo » Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:04 pm

Puma wrote:Hello Rici,

Rici have you got any kind of help in your "fight" - I mean for example
laweyer or so? Will it be in any newspaper?

greetings
Puma


Will it be a Polish lawsuit? I would say that only Polish people will be allowed to enter the class lawsuit, isn't it?
User avatar
frodo
Family Elder
 
Posts: 613
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:00 pm

Postby Rici » Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:16 am

frodo wrote:
Will it be a Polish lawsuit? I would say that only Polish people will be allowed to enter the class lawsuit, isn't it?

Hi Frodo
I will discuss the subject with attorney.
B. Regards
Rici
User avatar
Rici
Family Elder
 
Posts: 296
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:00 pm
Location: Poland Bialystok

Postby Rici » Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:18 am

Puma wrote:Hello Rici,

Rici have you got any kind of help in your "fight" - I mean for example
laweyer or so? Will it be in any newspaper?

greetings
Puma

Hi Puma
I do not want to comment........ I feel realy sorry for the people we all know very good.
B. regards
Rici
User avatar
Rici
Family Elder
 
Posts: 296
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:00 pm
Location: Poland Bialystok

Re: Class action lawsuit against neurologists Ms Ryglewicz

Postby Rici » Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:31 am

Rici wrote:Hi
I am organizing a class action lawsuit in Poland against two professors of neurology Mr Ryglewicz and Mr Hamankiewicz, who officialy want to prohibit the operations. At the same time I got the reply from the office of Minister of Health that since last year these treatment should be reimbursed by NHS at a state expense. Professor Ryglewicz being the national consultant to the Ministry of Health hid the above decision and what more he wants to prohibit the operations in private clinics on behalf of the pharmacy, under the pretext of researches, for which there is no money and nonoe will give the money for. It is only the tactic of dragging the time, and neurologist dr Hubbard has exactly the same opinion.
Regards
Rici
User avatar
Rici
Family Elder
 
Posts: 296
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:00 pm
Location: Poland Bialystok

Postby Puma » Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:46 am

Hi Rici,

Why don't you want to write your comments. Who are the people - I do not understand anything. Please make all more clear.

greetings
Puma 8O
User avatar
Puma
Getting to Know You...
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:00 pm

Postby Rici » Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:21 am

Puma wrote:Hi Rici,

Why don't you want to write your comments. Who are the people - I do not understand anything. Please make all more clear.

greetings
Puma 8O

2 weeks ago a men known you from the surgery called me, as he learned that the chief neurologist wants to stop the operations. He asked what to do?. I said that we have to go to the court. But when I asked him for a symbolic help i.e. lawyer salary, etc (less than he get for one treatment) he refused.
Regards
Rici
User avatar
Rici
Family Elder
 
Posts: 296
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:00 pm
Location: Poland Bialystok

Postby Lassen » Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:36 am

Rici wrote:
Puma wrote:Hi Rici,

Why don't you want to write your comments. Who are the people - I do not understand anything. Please make all more clear.

greetings
Puma 8O

2 weeks ago a men known you from the surgery called me, as he learned that the chief neurologist wants to stop the operations. He asked what to do?. I said that we have to go to the court. But when I asked him for a symbolic help i.e. lawyer salary, etc (less than he get for one treatment) he refused.
Regards
Rici


Who are the people ?
User avatar
Lassen
Newbie
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:00 pm

is there any account?

Postby frodo » Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:10 pm

Is there any account where money can be donated for the class action?
User avatar
frodo
Family Elder
 
Posts: 613
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:00 pm

Re: is there any account?

Postby Rici » Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:06 am

frodo wrote:Is there any account where money can be donated for the class action?

Hi Frodo
Too early. I'm in the hospital. In a real hospital. Thank you for your question.
Warm greetings
Rici
User avatar
Rici
Family Elder
 
Posts: 296
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:00 pm
Location: Poland Bialystok

Postby Rici » Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:10 am

Lassen wrote:
Rici wrote:
Puma wrote:Hi Rici,

Why don't you want to write your comments. Who are the people - I do not understand anything. Please make all more clear.

greetings
Puma 8O

2 weeks ago a men known you from the surgery called me, as he learned that the chief neurologist wants to stop the operations. He asked what to do?. I said that we have to go to the court. But when I asked him for a symbolic help i.e. lawyer salary, etc (less than he get for one treatment) he refused.
Regards
Rici


Who are the people ?


To Lassen:

AMED'S man.

Warm greetings

Rici
User avatar
Rici
Family Elder
 
Posts: 296
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:00 pm
Location: Poland Bialystok

Postby Puma » Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:50 am

Hello Rici,

Can you tell how much money for help you asked from AMEDS

Thanks
greetings Puma
User avatar
Puma
Getting to Know You...
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:00 pm

Postby Rici » Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:15 pm

Puma wrote:Hello Rici,

Can you tell how much money for help you asked from AMEDS

Thanks
greetings Puma


I already wrote.

I asked him for a symbolic help. They could have banned him for operations. Total cost of the aid has not asked to exceed the cost of one treatment. But ihe refused any assistance toting me before to fight with the medical machine. I'm not afraid of war, but having" tanks for the war, then you need money for gasoline"
Regards
Rici
User avatar
Rici
Family Elder
 
Posts: 296
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:00 pm
Location: Poland Bialystok

Postby Puma » Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:28 am

Hi Rici,
He is counting only for money - nothing like cure people att all.
Even if you could help in his earning money he does not want to give you any help. It is disgousting. Am I right.

greetings
Puma
User avatar
Puma
Getting to Know You...
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:00 pm

Next

Return to Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


Contact us | Terms of Service