Mags is off to Poland... round 2 :)

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
mags4short
Family Elder

Post by mags4short »

esta wrote:hi mags
i'm not the person to ask about pacience, but congrats on this new method. i sincerely hope it all works out. i'm off for a check up on my stent at the end of the month. hope all is well. we can compare changes in a stent vs larger ballooning. i wasn't offered that...sounds way better. but, things can change even in 5 months. its all exciting :D :D :D
good to hear re dizzyliz and vonachec too, since we were all together in may :)
Thanks Esta,

Good luck with the check up, let me know how you get on.
Hi mags, I read something on here earlier about a hacker getting in the forum and removing loads of posts!? How are u getting on? Carrie
Thanks Carrie, I thought something strange had happened :)

I am not doing too bad. It has been a little hectic since I got back from Poland. Three members of my family have been in hospital apart from me. We got my dad home yesterday after having his hip replaced. My sister had to have her hand reset and pinned and then my other sister has to have her gall bladder removed. So to be honest I haven't had time to really keep a check on what is going on with me :)

Hopefully things will settle down now and I can take stock, ha ha.
Second congratulations, because my first one disappeared Smile
Thank you, I knew that someone had replied but then could not find it.
I have an appoinment with a vascular guy tomorrow and am hoping that he will keep his eye on me.

Anyway, like I said in the post that you originally replied to, I am glad I went for the second time.

My very sceptical GP is now curious and has arranged for me to see the vascular surgeon, which is a huge result. I am not bothered about having to go to Poland at all, and will continue going for check ups etc. But I will be happier if I have someone here just to keep an eye on my bloods etc and document things for me.

I will see how it goes tomorrow... providing I can get there with all this snow that is :)

Mags xx
Alone we can do so little, together we can do so much :)
mags4short
Family Elder

Post by mags4short »

Hello again, just checking in after my appointment with the vascular surgeon. He was very interested, said he needed to read up on CCSVI and said that he was interested in being part of the research. He also said that he would take charge of my after care if that is what I wanted, what a result!!!

I cannot give out his name or details at the moment, but am hoping that this research starts soon so that everyone in the UK can access the services.

In the meantime I am going to spend some time relaxing and enjoying my time with family.

Here is wishing each and every one of you a Merry Christmas and a Healthier New Year.

Mags x
Alone we can do so little, together we can do so much :)
NotFound
Family Elder

Post by NotFound »

mags4short wrote:
Here is wishing each and every one of you a Merry Christmas and a Healthier New Year.
Merry Christmas to you too, Mags. Wonderful news about the doctor! After-care is very important.

Return to “Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)”