tysabri after ccsvi treatment ?

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.

tysabri after ccsvi treatment ?

Postby under_attack » Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:30 am

Hi. I have the relapsing-remitting form of ms. its goin agressif..
ı had a 8 relapses since 2006..
according to result of doppler and mrv, it has shown that narrowing of my left neck vein.and azygos.. balloon angioplasty will be applied.. there is no using stent in my country..
only angioplast..
now I'm having an exacerbation. I'll take cortisone for 1 week. I received the approval of use Tysabri . ı worried about side effects of tysabri. but ı used all interferon and copaxone... no benefit from them and now last choice is tysabri.
after ballon treatment should I start using tysabri. What is recommended
for that.
yu know taht norolojist dont see ccsvi as treatment now ..so they dont answer my questions..and i’m wondering about, if i will have angioplasty treatment should I start using tysabri?or if i will use tysabri,will i continue to use it? and why?

friends,using tysabri pls;
does anybody know what is recommended for that?

ccsvi helps me and stops relapsin why should i start to use tysabri? i dont understand this?

sorry for my bad english:(( Hope you give me a advice..
best wishes for all.
User avatar
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:00 pm


Postby EJC » Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:30 am

I'm afraid no one can answer this question other than yourself.

Emma is having her liberation procedure tomorrow, she is on Capoxone, she has decided to stop injecting copaxone as from tomorrow.

It's your decision.
User avatar
Family Elder
Posts: 633
Joined: Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:00 pm
Location: Surrey, UK

Postby soapdiva884 » Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:54 am

My bf was on Tysabri for over two years right up until his liberation. He decided to stop, but mostly due to the fact that there are really no studies on people using this for more than two years. He was on Rebif for two years before that but had NO quality of life on it due to the tremendous flu symptoms.
I would say it is your decision to make and whatever you feel is right is RIGHT! Good luck to you!
Boyfriend dx'd 6-6-06!!! RRMS............CCSVI procedure done on Nov. 13, 2010 and March 7, 2011 by Dr. Sclafani!
User avatar
Family Elder
Posts: 167
Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:00 pm

Return to Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)


  • Related topics
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Contact us | Terms of Service