yet again

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
MrSuccess
Family Elder

Post by MrSuccess »

ignoring them works . try it .

delete the pm' s ...... do not respond .......

just ..... delete the PM's ...... and SCROLL past their baiting posts .....

Mr. Success
concerned

Post by concerned »

Sarcastic tirades to a valid point are not debate.

I was talking to NHE, not you. Following jimmylegs advice, from now on I will just ignore your posts completely, unless of course you bring up my mother (that really bothers her) and then you can expect some PM's.
concerned

Post by concerned »

MrSuccess wrote:ignoring them works . try it .

Mr. Success
Just to clarify, I was raising a valid counter-point to what NHE said, not baiting at all.
CCSVIhusband
Family Elder

Post by CCSVIhusband »

MrSuccess wrote:ignoring them works . try it .

Mr. Success
You're right, but should their LIES go unquestioned and just be allowed to stand ... when there are many newbies lurking I'm sure who would be confused by said LIES and MISREPRESENTATIONS?

I feel the truth needs to shine through ... and not questioning their information does a disservice (the same way they continually question CCSVI with the same methods).

When I was new to CCSVI I would have been confused by it.
I saw someone ask Dr. Sclafani the other night, if he truly believed in CCSVI - because they were confused by something the skeptics posted.

I don't want to cause posts like those tonight, but I'm obviously being harassed, and I think the board needs to know about it and something needs to be done.

Like I said, I care about TIMS ... and the people here, and want to share our CCSVI story ... obviously others don't.
CCSVIhusband
Family Elder

Post by CCSVIhusband »

concerned wrote:Sarcastic tirades to a valid point are not debate.

I was talking to NHE, not you. Following jimmylegs advice, from now on I will just ignore your posts completely, unless of course you bring up my mother (that really bothers her) and then you can expect some PM's.
Haven't you said for nights/weeks that you wouldn't respond to my messages?

Yet you continue to ... against my wishes?

I'll not be holding my breath.

PS my sarcastic tirade - as you put it - was just pointing out the skeptics arguments (the same arguments for about 12 months now) ... just thought everyone should know what they are ... before you went through all of them for us AGAIN.

But you claim not to have ANY answers about CCSVI (as you said earlier) ... so I guess I - and the rest of the board - shouldn't listen to any OPINIONS you have then either.
1eye
Family Elder

Post by 1eye »

http://www.thisisms.com/ftopict-15542.html

I am hoping these things don't turn into nightmares. I think bullying, or attempted bullying, or whatever you call this, is despicable. The instruction to 'take it off-line' was surely never meant to encourage this. I complained in private to the moderator. I asked the moderator to ban me, as that might do something.

At best this type of behavior means you have to put TiMS in a filter and not get notified anymore when you get PMs. Maybe Facebook is better. I hadn't thought so, but now I'm beginning to.
This unit of entertainment not brought to you by FREMULON.
Not a doctor.
"I'm still here, how 'bout that? I may have lost my lunchbox, but I'm still here." John Cowan Hartford (December 30, 1937 – June 4, 2001)

Return to “Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)”