A river runs through it

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.

A river runs through it

Postby Gordon » Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:19 pm

One of my favourite moveis is

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_River_Ru ... h_It_(film)

It is an amazing movie I feel, particularly the many fly fishing scenes

Knowing a bit about river flow and how the river flow is constant in that the volume out is constant, the speed is what changes, I know for a fact that when it slows down the captured solids in the flow, the heavy material out, settling to the bottom.

In the movie you will hear them talk about eddies and small areas where the fly fishermen cast and recast to catch the elusive trout

I love that quote of the father saying

The Lord has blessed us all today... It's just that he has been particularly good to me.

The point I am making, like a river flowing through our body so does the flow of our blood, if the flow is compromised or slows, crap falls out, and in this case, iron, I believe. (precipitate - Chemistry A solid or solid phase separated from a solution)

GET your flow corrected as best you can is the bottom line. Stop eating iron products, and get on some blood thinners.

May God have mercy on the empires (and minions in TIMS, that are trying to stop this common sence repair of our blood systems

Gordon
Gordon
Family Elder

Advertisement

Re: A river runs through it

Postby scorpion » Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:54 pm

Gordon wrote:One of my favourite moveis is

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_River_Ru ... h_It_(film)

It is an amazing movie I feel, particularly the many fly fishing scenes

Knowing a bit about river flow and how the river flow is constant in that the volume out is constant, the speed is what changes, I know for a fact that when it slows down the captured solids in the flow, the heavy material out, settling to the bottom.

In the movie you will hear them talk about eddies and small areas where the fly fishermen cast and recast to catch the elusive trout

I love that quote of the father saying

The Lord has blessed us all today... It's just that he has been particularly good to me.

The point I am making, like a river flowing through our body so does the flow of our blood, if the flow is compromised or slows, crap falls out, and in this case, iron, I believe. (precipitate - Chemistry A solid or solid phase separated from a solution)

GET your flow corrected as best you can is the bottom line. Stop eating iron products, and get on some blood thinners.

May God have mercy on the empires (and minions in TIMS, that are trying to stop this common sence repair of our blood systems

Gordon

8O I must admit this creeps me out a little.
scorpion
Family Elder

Postby concerned » Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:59 pm

Your god can spare me his mercy.
concerned

Postby Shannon » Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:44 pm

One of my favorite movies, Gordon.

Hateful, hateful people!
Shannon
Family Elder

Return to Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)