Meditations for CCSVI

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
mlrm
Getting to Know You...

Meditations for CCSVI

Post by mlrm »

My name is Marie Louise Mygdal. I am a spiritual adviser, expert in meditations and I have Multiple Sclerosis. I have also been active in the CCSVI talks and had the procedure myself.

The energy of the CCSVI revolution, made me think to use my life as a message, doing what I do, to help people with MS. These colourful messages will take you into the very depths of your own being. They will regenerate your body, mind and spirit and help to bring forth the master inside of you.

Together with composer Jacob Moth I made this beautiful album:

Healing meditations for Multiple Sclerosis

Tracks:
I: Awakening the Brain with Stem Cells
II: Creating Blood Flow for CCSVI
III: Mastering Autoimmunity
IV: Instrumental (Let go)

The album can be downloaded on itunes or here:

http://www.digibutik.dk/DiGiDi-250.aspx ... D=GROUP397

I wish you love, happiness and a better health every day!

Sincerely

Marie Louise Mygdal
Spiritual adviser, channeling healer and expert in meditations.
NHE
Volunteer Moderator

Re: Meditations for CCSVI

Post by NHE »

Hi Marie,
Welcome to ThisIsMS. You are free to participate in the discussions here. However, please be respectful of our Rules of the Board which state...
[color=blue]Arron[/color] wrote:NO advertising is allowed on the message boards, period. If you like a product, you can tell us about it. But if you gain financially from selling said product, your posts will be deleted and you will be banned from the site without warning. Thank you for your understanding of this simple rule.
Thank you, NHE