Unpaid political announcement...

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
1eye
Family Elder

Unpaid political announcement...

Post by 1eye »

The old in-out. So the riding takes money from the national office, and pays for TV ads, because the national office doesn't have any more they can legally spend on ads. Riding members get a fat tax refund. TV ads are paid for by locals so they don't appear on national books. If the 'donor' who got the fat refund turns around and donates that, then the taxpayer (me and you) has just paid for a ruling party TV ad, and some profit for the party, probably for the hacks to pay off their people, as well. Either way it's fraud. Taxes to pay for TV ads to attack the opposition and get you to re-elect them. Taxes to pay political debts and other miscellany.

Isn't this sort of thing the reason the Liberals lost? I guess the party that's currently better at screwing the electorate gets to be on top. But all they are doing is taking turns...

This has been an unpaid political announcement with no direct mention of CCSVI, except to say, we are really being screwed by this government, which doesn't give a damn about MS or CCSVI, and we must refuse to take it anymore.

We're watching: keep your hands off our cash, and pay real doctors to make real people really better. Or move over and let somebody else do it.
This unit of entertainment not brought to you by FREMULON.
Not a doctor.
"I'm still here, how 'bout that? I may have lost my lunchbox, but I'm still here." John Cowan Hartford (December 30, 1937 – June 4, 2001)
erinc14
Family Elder

Post by erinc14 »

:!: :!: :!:

Return to “Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)”