you can mark a donation to a MS walk so it goes to ccsvi??

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.

you can mark a donation to a MS walk so it goes to ccsvi??

Postby Cece » Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:28 pm

Dufault said walkers should know they can designate where their research dollars are going.

"They can decide if they want to have all of their fundraising go towards CCSVI," she said. "They can do that, it's just an indication on the sheet. All of my money goes to CCSVI."

www.meridianbooster.com/ArticleDisplay.aspx?e=3024163

This is in Lloydminster, I am not sure where that is, but is this universal?

Ohhhhh...when they say it goes to CCSVI, they mean the much vaunted 7 imaging studies?

That hardly counts as going for CCSVI!
Cece
Family Elder

Advertisement

Re: you can mark a donation to a MS walk so it goes to ccsvi

Postby Blaze » Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:45 am

Cece wrote:

"They can decide if they want to have all of their fundraising go towards CCSVI," she said. "They can do that, it's just an indication on the sheet. All of my money goes to CCSVI."

www.meridianbooster.com/ArticleDisplay.aspx?e=3024163

This is in Lloydminster, I am not sure where that is, but is this universal?

Ohhhhh...when they say it goes to CCSVI, they mean the much vaunted 7 imaging studies?

That hardly counts as going for CCSVI!

Lloydminister is on the Alberta/Saskatchewan border. I think part of the city is in each province. If I'm wrong about that, I'm sure other Canadians will quickly correct me.

I suspect the chilly response they are getting has little to do with our wicked Canadian winter and everything to do with their stance on CCSVI. I also don't know if the ability to designate donations is universal, but it's a moot point because it likely applies to their specific CCSVI imaging studies. Or maybe it applies to the $1 million they have set aside for "if and when" clinical research is warranted.

MSS continues to snub Drs. MacDonald and Haacke, so I will continue to snub them.
Blaze
Family Elder

Return to Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)