CaptBoo@SixMonths

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.

Re: Thanks CaptBoo

Postby scorpion » Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:47 am

MarkW wrote:Thanks your info CaptBoo. You have given the correct level of detail to describe trends in your MS over a significant period of time. The treatments for stenoses are changing so the method used historically on you is personal to you, say nothing. Six month symptom trends are not usually taken to be placebo or normal variation in MS by experts. Please ignore the naysayer Scorpion and do not give details. In MS the overall trend is invariably downwards but not for you, great news.

Kind regards,

MarkW

The only naysayers are people like you who come on here pretending to have MS. Anyone with a bit of common sense would understand people with MS want new treatments and would be happy that something as simple as getting their veins open would relieve some symptoms of MS. It is obvious for some of you not being proven wrong is more important then getting to the truth or having a decent discussion about CCSVI and that is a shame. The message seems to be pretty much be if you have MS and believe that fixing CCSVI is the answer you are embraced and given support while the "naysayers"(whatever that means) can pretty much go to hell. I swear some of you act like when someone says something critical about CCSVI that they are attacking your mama or something. It is a theory folks, that is all.No matter what I or anyone else on here think about CCSVI research will move forward and that is a good thing, right? Geeeesssh. Capt. Boo, I am glad you have had relief from your symptoms and I hope they continue as I would wish for ANYONE with MS.
scorpion
Family Elder

Advertisement

Postby Cece » Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:49 am

congrats CaptBoo :)
Cece
Family Elder

Postby thornyrose76 » Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:23 am

It's very encouraging Capt Boo. :)
thornyrose76
Family Elder

Postby Drury » Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:53 pm

Great news CaptBoo!!
Drury
Family Elder

Re: Thanks CaptBoo

Postby Cece » Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:30 pm

scorpion wrote: I swear some of you act like when someone says something critical about CCSVI that they are attacking your mama or something.

Hmmm, it depends on what the criticism is and if it is constructive or cutting, but you have a point, scorpion. I am invested in CCSVI, emotionally and physically now that I've had the procedure done. :)
It is a theory folks, that is all.

A theory, a political movement, a salvation, a promising new treatment, a restoration of what has been lost...it is different things to different people, isn't it?
No matter what I or anyone else on here think about CCSVI research will move forward and that is a good thing, right? Geeeesssh. Capt. Boo, I am glad you have had relief from your symptoms and I hope they continue as I would wish for ANYONE with MS.

I agree with this, relief is huge, and MS is awful.
Cece
Family Elder

Postby Trish317 » Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:40 am

Best wishes for continued improvements, Capt.
Trish317
Family Elder

Previous

Return to Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)